+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 418 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have gambling blood, I think you can trade forex news. This is the best time for you to make money with forex. However, there are also those who fail and you can. Even for those who consider forex as a job, business and they spend time, energy and money on forex. Who can trade on the market anytime with positive news and they analyze it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup, maybe every trader has his own strategy for deciding a good time or a bad time to trade ... but, because my experience is the worst time to trade is Friday, I had a bad experience twice on Friday ... very difficult to predict Movements and most have big movements, so, now I don't want to trade on Friday !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experienced a number of failures in forex trading, and I have always been stuck in bad trade, I see repeated bad trades that often occur on Thursday and Friday, but I don't know about other traders, but for me today often makes me lose my account , so now I rarely trade on Thursday and Friday.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you my friend ... The Asian session has a lower movement and a suite for me as a beginner to trade ... I think it's safe for me and I feel comfortable and it helps me to increase my confidence when I trade. Maybe in the next three months, I will try to trade in London and the New York session !!!

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading during high-impact news announcements is the worst time to trade. I usually close all my positions half an hour before the highest impact of the news comes out. And I really don't know how to trade news. I know some traders are very good news traders and they will wait for the news to come out and exchange them really profitably !! and I want to say that if you want to trade news like NFP, you have to prepare yourself for a trade that is very shocking to this news. You might also find a reaction from the news in the previous months to be truly ideal !!

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst time to trade when your emotions are unstable is that all conditions can be disastrous if your emotions are bad and all conditions can be beneficial if we know how to use each condition. That's what I experienced. and all sessions are good for trading, because we can adjust the right time for that. A bad time to trade comes from ourselves and we must be prepared to avoid it. and strive to make every time good for trading.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad trade for me, is when there is a news release. because that would make it harder for me to analyze. because when there is a news release, it will make market movements chaotic. while in trading, I only use analytical techniques. so I always have difficulty when trading and there is a news release. so usually I will avoid trading when there is a news release. and the worst time is the time when you take some losses and after taking the loss try to trade quickly to recover it and come out again with losses because the market trend doesn't benefit you and you doubt that it will give you an advantage. That is the worst time to trade.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must not trade when we do not show stable emotions as a result of we will build mistakes that can result in losses. If we have a tendency to create losses, it is not smart that we must always start trading in real time, as a result of the drive to reshape cash that we have a tendency to disappear may exist and this can cause us to take higher. risk and two things are the worst and worse for trading. one of them is when you don't know about trends and the other is when you take most of the risk without any reason so this time it is mostly bad and even most traders lose all hard income in just one day.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that all the time benefits from trading, but if your predictions match the market rather than at that time you can make a profit. Most of the time traders do midweek trading, if you think that time is the worst for trading because predictions are wrong and do not match market trends at that time is the worst for trading. and we know about forex trading every day closing and opening wisely. If we already know about marketing and the rates. I think the best for us is the reason that every day or every month marketing goes up and down. Who did not expect and that had a bad effect on our trade. So is the worst time to trade forex when we know better.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the worst time in Forex trading moves throughout the week and that is Friday and Monday when the market opens only or becomes close. You do not trade on Friday if a new trader so you see this often does not resolve the volatility trend towards a certain attraction. and There is no worse time when trading. This is the placement of our position that might be worse. But once, Friday closed and opening Monday, I think this is the worst time on the forex market. Actually this is not trading time but is applied to positions that have been opened on Friday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 418 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)