Page 415 of 418 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    scalping karne ke liye news ke sath sath candlestick graph ko dekhna bhi bahut zaruri hota hai..
    scalping ko bahut hi jaldi close karna hota hai..isliye isme jitna safe trade kiya jaye utna acha rehta hai...kam experiance wale traders ko scalping se duur rehna chahiye aur nrmal trading karni chhaiye
    ya for scalping its better if we use news and 1 M chart which give us clear picture before so many time i tried to do scalping but when there is great movement then requite happen so much and due to net connection slow sometime i lost my winning trade also. so its really need careful because winning trade become loss trade if there is slow net and requite happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the question is month then i agree with mr moderator, december is the wort month to trade, the price could change dramatically from the previous month, that has been killing me last year, i dont want to repeat it again, i think december is the best time to trade with instinct rather than skill
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    yes brother you are correct . news time a good scalper can earn huge pips but for that need so much experience because although actual is good than forcast but pairs move some mad way . so for this have to careful all the time before scalping in news time.
    scalping karne ke liye news ke sath sath candlestick graph ko dekhna bhi bahut zaruri hota hai..
    scalping ko bahut hi jaldi close karna hota hai..isliye isme jitna safe trade kiya jaye utna acha rehta hai...kam experiance wale traders ko scalping se duur rehna chahiye aur nrmal trading karni chhaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Well i think it is the best time to trade for scalpers they can get a lot of pips and we can easily guess the impact of news and make the relative trades and get a lot of pips.
    yes brother you are correct . news time a good scalper can earn huge pips but for that need so much experience because although actual is good than forcast but pairs move some mad way . so for this have to careful all the time before scalping in news time.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    market will have big volatile if high news impact is appear, so far i learn this. another it, overlaping session is have big volatile too.
    Well i think it is the best time to trade for scalpers they can get a lot of pips and we can easily guess the impact of news and make the relative trades and get a lot of pips.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    The worst time in forex trading in my opinion is the time to market and Asian market, I see this frequently does not settle the volatility trend towards a certain fascination
    market will have big volatile if high news impact is appear, so far i learn this. another it, overlaping session is have big volatile too.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, i agree the festival period is not good for trading. Experienced traders keep eyes on the economic calenders to watch the banks holidays also and they do not trade during holidays.I also do not like to trade in evening timings because of low price movements.
    well we can assume that when you have evening another part of the world is getting into active trading . that's why i find the necessity of tracking the world time and related pairs to trade whenever you are willing to make a go .

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time in forex trading in my opinion is the time to market and Asian market, I see this frequently does not settle the volatility trend towards a certain fascination
    is usually so
    asia market more slowly, and sometimes it is difficult for us to analyze the price
    better on the European market or the american market

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se US session khulne ke bad market me sabse zada fluctuations hoti hai..lekin usse worst time nahi kaha ja sakta kyunki is time pe agar tarders loss karte hai to na jane kitne traders acha pasia kama jate hai..aapke liye worst time whai hona chaahiye jis time pe aapka loss hua ho..time worst nahi hota kabhi..apaki studies aur aapke analysis galat hote hai

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 418 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)