+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 418 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Junior Member GoGoG is an unknown quantity at this point GoGoG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade is when you are feeling well or when you are having a bad day. Don't trade when emotions are running high. Take the day off. There is plenty of time in forex trading. I hope i am relating with you guys.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me, I think having a good and awake mindset is very important if we want to make money trading forex. Play mentality is very important to rile the way of successful traders and small traders for us is no different and, the worst time in forex trading will come in a week and it is Friday and Monday when the market is open or just to be close. I think the worst time to trade when your emotions are unstable because all conditions can be disastrous if your emotions are bad and all conditions can be profitable if we know how to take advantage of every condition. So it depends on the merchant taking advantage of the good day and making the most of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many people who go through the worst types of time in their lives. So, I think, in Forex trading, the worst period comes when a person faces the loss needed to pass by it. And also I think, holidays may be the worst period for traders. and Forex is a great process. There is no way to learn the shortcuts. If you are trying to learn forex, you can spend your time in forex and also learn more about forex. You are discussing with other forexers. So do not waste your time in other people's way. Try in forex and get success.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai jan aap ny bilkul thek kaha hai jab koi festival ho tu humien apni trades close kar deni chahiye kiyun keh us din kuch khas pairs band hoty hain tu agar us py hamari trade lagi hui hogi tu wo hamara nuqsan kar sakti hai kiyun keh us ke bad possible hai ke gap opening ho tu is liye behtar hai ke close kar dena chahiye festival waly din sy pehly pehly
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not trade on Friday. I do not want to say a worse time but I do not trade on Fridays. the reason is simple. I withdraw my earnings every Friday and I want to have a new start on Monday so that all open positions for that week will close on Friday. It does not matter if I am lucky or bankrupt. I just want to close my position. ask for payment and hope I can make good money. it does not matter if I do it immediately or not. and Before now, when some people say Friday is not usually a good day for us to trade, I usually doubt it. But now, I have seen for myself that Friday is usually too easy to change and very unpredictable and can cause harm.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They do not matter in trading anytime but that is if you know what you are doing. Because it is very difficult to trade if you do not know the current trend. That's why it's important that before we trade we have to make sure we know what we're doing. We must conduct market analysis first. then we will trade depending on the results of our analysis. and there is no worst time to make good results when trading in the market, we just need to make more small profits and losses in daily trading activities, not the worst is not a bad time, but we need a good system to make more transactions good every day to make a profit in the market

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I do not like the industry in Big Risk Big market. I realize many traders tend to pursue patterns and they also prefer industries in the market that are often uncertain. However, since I am experimenting with you for industry in an uncertain market, I am always stuck by my own stop-loss so when Big announcements result in market swing actions in the same way. and I think in forex trading there is no day that can be said as the worst day. Because if the market goes down then we can open a sell position and if the market goes up we can open a buy position. That means the positive and negative trends of each day may be beneficial to us. But I want to say that all night time in India from 11am to 3pm is the worst time because there is not much current market fluctuation and we can not generate a reasonable profit during this period.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a good day or a bad day that is determined in the job. Every week and every day is full of profits and the following Monday will be a loss on a different Monday.
    One dealer says that it's better to use and depending on where it's at most. When talking about bad experiences it's a lot of trading time, but in my experience I make the most injured and can not sleep that if the MC taxable because the motion is upside down, because I rarely pass the make another thing that is annoying when it is less one point to the TP has become a minus...

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For those who want to gain a quicker profit by any means, a highly volatile market may be preferred, but for me when the market is very volatile or there is no movement or we rarely find the timing price change is the worst, but when the market has a movement but the range is so narrow that I feel safer and more profitable. and Both long and short trades bring us the same income opportunities and there is absolutely no difference between the two. Short or short sales are always done at a higher price and long or buy is always done at a lower price. In the hedge we can run both commands at once.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am absolutely convinced by your fact that during the merchant festival it is used to take up capital as overall market growth goes down to a higher level. Another important period traders use to avoid trafficking when political instability occurs in countries with regular time intervals of state law and ordering situations should traders stay away from market trades and during natural disasters such as floods, tsunamis also affect the money market very much. and I watch seversl any times the reading market has many flaws and for this it is a beginner that can be suitable to attract choices and achieve huge losses ... so they are advised to get the benefits of both knowledge, experience before trading in a volatile market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 418 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)