+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 418 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke bsuiness me trader agar ache se market me analysis nahi karta ya wo esme bina analysis ke trade open karta hai aur bina soche samjhe to usko esme hamesha he loss hoga,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me sabb samajhlena jaroori hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no worse time to make forex trading, because we can only allocate part of our time to gain profits, we must learn about the best time to enter our position in the market. so we will optimize our trade. don't waste time. and in December it is a Christmas and New Year's holiday, so there is no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very interesting, but it is difficult to make analysis, because only rumors have been reponsed by traders, so prices are difficult to analyze, if you already have a lot of experience, I think traders who have the passion to learn become successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders end up losing so much in their forex trading, and the truth is not that they don't have a basic or necessary system that is good enough to help them predict market trends, not whether there are so many systems that one is confused about making their choice. and some traders say that money lost on trading is the worst time to trade, I don't think they are right, because I think that makes them gain experience in their trade too, if they get experience making trading means that in their next trade can trade better here

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't find it anytime as a much worse time for forex trading but when I feel tired and lazy it will get worse here we are in personal forex trading because when I buy and sell very lazily and worn out my mood gets big losses as a result of opening up bad investments. and all the time it's good as long as we know what we are doing. Many strategies can make our trade better as long as we can manage it to be a real strategy. Many traders forget how to make it because they have a bad moment to choose the time of entry and exit. If we want to be smart, we must know our market system and behavior, so that we can trade at the right time. For me the best time to trade is when you get tired, or when it's not suitable for your system.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my knowledge there is no worst or good time to trade on Forex. If you have good knowledge about trading, you can make a profit even in bad market movements known as volatile movements. You can lose money in good market movements without efficient trading knowledge. and a good time section is very important for healthy trading results and traders must follow the best times of the market that provide high volume and more liquidity so that your orders can be decided quickly and you can get some extraordinary benefits.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in the forex business. Last month, I lost $ 500 in just two days. This is my bad and sad experience in the forex business. I really hate losing. I want to get more profit from the forex business. and the worst time is a bad signal indicator or there is no good signal to order. So we can't get a good profit at that time, so it's great if we can always get a good signal ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys, if you do Forex but this time it doesn't become a waste. If you want to make more money made possible by Forex. if your emotions are bad and all conditions can be beneficial if we know how to take advantage of every condition. That's what I experienced. and the worst time to trade on forex might be when there is no news that happens to forex, which makes forex only move in a very narrow range there. If you have to, I think you might be gambling there. is the worst time for us to trade .

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trding krne ka koi khaas time mkarrar nhi hota hay aur ap jb chahy tab ap trading k zrriye se easily working kr sktey hey lakin is me two hilday honey ki wajsa se ap forx trding nhi kr sktey hey aur ap ko us din sirf demo pr practice krney ka bahter zriye bana chahye ta k ap zyada se zyada seek kr apni mistakes ko bahter bana skey..
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-29), danish555 (2018-10-28), dareforex (2018-10-30), dearali (2018-10-30), gqlndr (2018-11-01), IGI (2018-10-29), openstreet (2018-10-31), strike (2018-11-01), Top (2018-10-31), Unregistered (1)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading there is no day that can be said to be the worst day. Because if the market goes down then we can sell open positions and if the market goes up we can open long positions. That means both positive and negative trends every day can be beneficial to us. and Every time I am not in the closest position every time it becomes a floating advantage. However, it is very clear not to reach my Profit target. Right after certain movements move opposite.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21)

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.

Jee bhai ap ne bilkul sahi kaha, jab boht bary events hoty hen like Christmas, new year etc to tab market men boht volatility hoti hey or market ki movement bohot dangerous hoti hey. Is liye hamen chahiye ke in events ke dauran hum apni trading stop kar den ta ke kisi bhi unexpected movement se hamen loss na ho or hamara account safe rahy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 418 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)