+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 353 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3521

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3044.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    yes bhai log forex me worst day he friday. aur ha chutti ki din bhi worst he. like x mas day, new year. in sab din me forex karna thik nehi. aap market movement samajh nehi paoge.
    agar jis din world bank jani ki usa ki bank mai holiday ho fer v market ki movement achi nai hoti hai es din v app ko trading nai karni chahi aa os ko v hum worst day bol sakte hai baki app ko trading mai money mangement ko jarror follow karna chahi aa bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned hamadaosa is an unknown quantity at this point hamadaosa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD
    Thanks
    Before we start thinking forex as a career, we need to improve the percentage of our winning trades and make sure that we get more number of winning trades than the loosing trades. It is good that we trade on basis of our analysis and I am sure this is just the beginning and we will improve a lot in time to come .

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,293 Times in 715 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    agar jis din world bank jani ki usa ki bank mai holiday ho fer v market ki movement achi nai hoti hai es din v app ko trading nai karni chahi aa os ko v hum worst day bol sakte hai baki app ko trading mai money mangement ko jarror follow karna chahi aa bai
    Bhai banks holiday par movement achi dekhne ko mil hi nahi paati hai, aur is din trading karna sabse bekar lagta hai bhai, agar aise mein hum order le lete hai to bhai 10 20 pips mein range hota hai jo jayda bore karta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Senior Member dardo is an unknown quantity at this point dardo's Avatar
    Caught animals
    5 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    939.8 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion an investor should avoid trading after the closing of the US session. After this closing, the movements of the price are insignificant and do not justify the execution of an operation. On the other hand, I consider that the Friday days are not conducive to make trading.

Member nadeem66321 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem66321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.1 USD
    Thanks
    there are days where the volatility of the market is very low, during these days like festival days , we may not get expected result as the market won not move much and mostly everyone in the market choose to stay out in such conditions. that makes us profit if it is low we won not get much profit,

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Bhai jab bhi hum logo ko trend samjh nahi aata hai aur tab bhi hum order daal dete hai to wo time humare liye sabse kharab hota hai bhai, main salah dunga bhai ki us samay mein kabhi bhi trade nahi dalna chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    397.9 USD
    Thanks
    I don't think that there isn't any time that is worst. Your way of trading and your time dedication towards the FOREX is all that one can see. SO You've to define your trading style in which you can define the best and the worst timing of the trading..
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jab bhi hum logo ko trend samjh nahi aata hai aur tab bhi hum order daal dete hai to wo time humare liye sabse kharab hota hai bhai, main salah dunga bhai ki us samay mein kabhi bhi trade nahi dalna chahiye bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me trend ko ache se samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me trend par analuysis karenga to uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme sabb pehle jaante hue he trade open karna chahiye..

Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me trend ko ache se samajhna bahut he jaroori hai,trader market me trend par analuysis karenga to uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme sabb pehle jaante hue he trade open karna chahiye..
    Bhai trend to hota hi important hai, humare ko trend ke sath mein trading karna chahiye, aur jo market ko analysis strongly kar leta hai, usko kafi achi tarah se maloom hota hai ki market kis aur movement karne wala hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned senior is an unknown quantity at this point senior's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.4 USD
    Thanks
    I see that the worst time to enter the market and the opening of deals is the time of the news and that we must in the market at that time we have to do to leave the market and wait until it is finished the issuance of news so as not to soak in a big loss really !!

+ Reply to Thread