+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 418 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    त्योहार का समय के दौरान, बहुत से लोग वहाँ पैसे निकालने और वे पहले से ही खोला ट्रेडों से छुटकारा पाने की कोशिश ..
    त्योहारी सीजन के दौरान गतिविधियों के इन प्रकार के बाजार अस्थिर कुछ समय के लिए बनाने के रूप में व्यापारियों को अपने सौदों से छुटकारा प्राप्त करना चाहता है है कर सकते हैं.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, the worst time to trade on reversal movements. I have losses in reversal movements only. I don't have any experience on day based. Hereafter, i concentrate in predict the reversal movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    agree dude. all day all situations are good if we know the market and are able to make profit. And it will definitely be a bad day if our positions are losing ins spite of our analysis and such days and situations do happen occasionally
    sahi baat bola aapne.humare analysis agar sahi ho to koi bhi din kharab nehi hota. bas sahi gyan rakhna parta he. is desh me kai sare accha trader he jo humlogoke liye kharab time pe trade karke accha khasa kama lete he. isliye sorf good knowledge hi kharab time ko accha time bana dega.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Mere hisab se aisa koi worst day nahi hota forex me
    jab market me bahut zada news hoti hai us waqt market abhut zada fluctuate karta hai aur ussi time traders ko bahut zada fayda aur bahut zada nuksan hota hai..
    Lekin week ke kisi bhi din ko worst day keh dena thik nahi hota
    agree dude. all day all situations are good if we know the market and are able to make profit. And it will definitely be a bad day if our positions are losing ins spite of our analysis and such days and situations do happen occasionally
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    but for some traders that use scalping, it is a very good time to make a profit. and for me, I 'm learning how to hedge, to conquer the market being sideway.
    I personally think the market even in conditions sidway dancing to open trade with scpling style because the market movement is not so big price movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se aisa koi worst day nahi hota forex me
    jab market me bahut zada news hoti hai us waqt market abhut zada fluctuate karta hai aur ussi time traders ko bahut zada fayda aur bahut zada nuksan hota hai..
    Lekin week ke kisi bhi din ko worst day keh dena thik nahi hota

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    the bad condition is when market in sideways condition, this condition just make us confused to enter the market.
    but for some traders that use scalping, it is a very good time to make a profit. and for me, I 'm learning how to hedge, to conquer the market being sideway.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    I am disagree with you, maybe that is happening to you but sideways condition could be profitable condition for scalpers
    because in this condition, scalper could get profits from up and down movement. More fluctuative movements in the market,
    that could be more profitable if scalpers could analyze well.
    but so far i know, scalping trader just not scalping on sideways market, but sometimes in trending market.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    the bad condition is when market in sideways condition, this condition just make us confused to enter the market.
    I am disagree with you, maybe that is happening to you but sideways condition could be profitable condition for scalpers
    because in this condition, scalper could get profits from up and down movement. More fluctuative movements in the market,
    that could be more profitable if scalpers could analyze well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to siberian For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    one of bad timing in the trading partners are as many markets or banks in various countries will also result in low market movement and we should avoid trading in these conditions

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 418 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)