+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 418 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    bhai mujhe aisa lagta hai ki fore trading mein paisa kamana hai toh sahi time pe sahi trade lagani zarori hoti hai warna iss field mein pareshani badh sakti hai aur aapko iss field mein bhauat zyada dikkat ho jaati hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki fore trading best jagah hai.
    Bhai sahi to waise yehi hota hai ki sahi time par hi trading karna hota hai bhai, humare ko yaha par bhai hamesha order lene ke liye sahi time dena hota hai, agar hum koi trade galat laga dete hai to usko band kar dena chahiye bhai aur sahi time ka wait karna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex we know forex trading business is real online business , anytime of day you can do this business . it will works on 24 hrs per day. in the night time, currencies pair are sleeping mode, you will not make more profit. so, it is worst time of the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex in market volatility is low and market get slower i can not trade because in less volatility making trade is very difficult also analysis is difficult in high volatile market we can achieve our profit target in short time also we have clear moves to predict and analysis market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi forex me aapko trade karnese profit milta hai i sliye ye time worst nahi hai aapko bas trade karana aana chahiye agar aap trade karana janate hai to aapko kabhi apana time worst nahi hota hai agar aapko sahi experience hai to aapko worst time nahi hoga par golden time hi hoga har koi din bura nahi.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe in the holidays persiods like major events of Christmas , major markets are closed and due to it you don't have the required flow in the market, therefore that time will be hard to trade and you can say worse to trade

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that I don't think that there is any worst time to trade but it depends upon the trader. Market does not moves itself, but the trader influence the market to move on. The trader have great influence on the market and they have to know the market conditions before making trades

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that forex trading is not one thing that you can trade with a specific given time you have to keep adjusting and making opportunities whenever you have time you have to know that trading is something that keeps changing so there is no one given time that you can't make money

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe aisa lagta hai ki fore trading mein paisa kamana hai toh sahi time pe sahi trade lagani zarori hoti hai warna iss field mein pareshani badh sakti hai aur aapko iss field mein bhauat zyada dikkat ho jaati hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki fore trading best jagah hai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i study the market trend and see the market trend is moving towards up when i place a order as buy then suddenly the market trend move reverse side this is my worst time trade. I feel myself why the market move opposite site when i place a order it means some part of study is not done by me.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that the most worst time for the trading is that when the market is going sideways and there is no clear trend so it better that you should avoid to do the trade at that time and wait for the right time and clear trend then you should go for tbe trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 418 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)