+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 418 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My worst time to trade is during news time, when results come because you have anticipated you placing orders but not benefiting you more than 5 pips, I hate news but don't take it personally, maybe to your advantage and I don't agree with the worst time or day especially in forex trading, in my opinion all those days are the worst days in forex trading when you are so worried, your emotions are out of control and your level of greed is high because of any desire. If your luck is not profitable for you today are the worst days in forex trading for you really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade is when you feel sad, unhappy and upset. If you feel this emotion avoid trading as a result of extra or less you can lose your trade. not a good time to decide which position to open if you are in this negative emotional state. Relax early before returning to measure trade. and it is really risky and boring to trade during the market side of the road. except that you can trade at any time in each session. although the opportunity to generate large pips comes when the market becomes volatile. I have seen that the market became very unstable during the London session. so use this session to catch a few pips. if you really like scalping in volatile periods, don't open any trade to the overall market trend!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading ... there is a period where you can trade to make a profit and the period in which you can lose ... therefore, the worst period for trading is during the festival period due to the fact that during that period, people will take a vacation Christmas so they won't have time to be there to analyze the market ... Banks usually close for a period of several days. and the festival period was the worst time to trade, most people cashed their money to spend it at that time, so it was better to stop trading in this period to avoid losses

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to trade forex is during the holiday period. During this time, some brokers increased their spreads and others froze their platforms. Another bad time to trade is during close trading days. Price reductions can also occur. and I have experienced that Friday and the news is the worst for trading. The market actually starts to move on the news / rumors of the day and then on the rest day it only swings. During swinging, we can guess the next step by using indicators so that the days when there is no news are the best for beginners. Yes vetrans can get in the news period too.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed on certain days of market movements it is very slow because there are certain events but do not last long, and a wholesaler can usually still make a profit even if prices move slowly, but there is no bad day to trade for scalping because they only take advantage with a little movement and consolidation time is very dangerous in the forex market where you never know where the pair will move because the market is waiting for a big event to occur and when that happens the market moves so fast that you can't understand what's happening so try to avoid trading in such situations.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, is that when there are no good conditions in forex trading, it's better not to do transactions to make sense. because if we are only forced to trade, it will be a trade that is not consistent with our strategy. and I'm sure that will make us lose our trade. So indeed we must always think there are many other opportunities for us to be able to trade forex, so don't push to trade. and there is no worse time in forex trading but you have to concentrate and if you concentrate and will use the right strategy then if the time is worse, then you will benefit in the market. the market can be slow but it's never really bad!

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, I think the trader usually calls the correction movement, it happens when the trend returns in the opposite direction and then returns to the first direction. So, we have to know well about this ... we need to learn and practice. again and get more experience to improve our trading skills and I can say that the worst time for me to trade is Monday and Friday. in those days, I was very difficult to understand the direction of the market price. and I find it difficult to analyze the IRS because the trend direction of prices changes so often. Friday I will be more careful in trading !!

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that there is a time to trade forex because all the time is good for trading, but it is important to follow the forex news and take advantage of the right opportunities to make a profit and there is no time far worse when investing. This is our own career placement that may be far worse. But one moment that ended with closing and also Monday began, I think here is the worst in the forex market time. Don't even invest time but it is applied to careers that have been exposed in the end.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember a time when I just opened my chart and saw a strong sell signal and I immediately opened a sell position only to find out later that the market trend was fading and starting to reverse. The lessons I learned from the incident never entered the market directly without analyzing the current market conditions. and I don't know if there are jobs out there that pay you more than Forex maybe but I don't care about them, I just like Forex, it's like I'm addicted. Forex is my part-time job, I can do all my other work and get money easily through Forex at the same time. That's why I like it very much.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's stupid if we risk our money at the worst time. Therefore I always wait for a good signal or news. I also always depend on the market situation. but many experts say that the last day of the week is the worst time. and the last day of the week was a time of market turmoil, well circulating for my analysis. because it makes me often suffer losses during trading time. Therefore I think that is when it is the worst in forex trading. So until now I always want to take full consideration when the current trading days of the week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 418 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)