+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 418 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any business we can control if we are serious, not just forex business. We can benefit every time we can control the business. Before becoming a master, we must learn and practice to have the perfect method or strategy in the business and We stop trading if we do not recognize again for future prices. And we're not sure what we decided, to sell or buy. We have to analyze more than trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For those who want to gain a quicker profit by any means, a highly volatile market may be preferred, but for me when the market is very volatile or there is no movement or we rarely find the timing price change is the worst, but when the market has a movement but the range is so narrow that I feel safer and more profitable. and I support Forex trading as this is the easiest way to raise money online but the bad abstract is woody to play homogeneous profits of all sizes but I work grateful because I am easy to act profits most of the experience and the often conclusive form each symmetrical week is profit slim.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the middle of the day it was the worst day and the worst time to trade so I made it leave the current trade then ... becase at night the market can go up and down quickly then this is the best time to trade. and I want to say that the worst moments in forex trading in my opinion is time for Asian markets and markets, I see this often does not loosen the trend of volatility to a certain attraction !!!

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For those who want to gain a quicker profit by any means, a highly volatile market may be preferred, but for me when the market is very volatile or there is no movement or we rarely find the timing price change is the worst, but when the market has a movement but the range is so narrow that I feel safer and more profitable. and I think like everyone else that vacation time is not suitable for trading, because the activity of market participants will also stop the market. Just use the working day that everybody always uses to work, including working hours for the world's banks. Thanks

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the friend's post ... During festival time, many people withdraw money there and they try to get rid of the open trade ... This type of activity during the festival season can be a volatile market for some time as traders want to get rid of their agreement . and I think the hardest time and energy to enter this market along with a special related opening is probably time in the information and we have to be in the market during that time. we need to do to help leave this market and delay until finally able to complete the actual publishing related to the information to not be able to absorb it in large combustion

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,229 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mujhe lagta hai ke aik aisa tone hai jo ghair mamooli arsay se 5 din ki shikast ki misaal ki terhan hota hai. mein trading karne ke liye har din har din switch karna chahta hon. mere faislay mein yeh aap par munhasir hai ke aap din ke baaray mein tawaqqa rakhtay hain ke har din hum ahangi nahi hai, agar aap dekhte hain ke sab se behtareen fay ki muddat qabil nahi hai to yeh khud car tareeqay se aap ke liye kharab ho jaye ga aur is ke bawajood mushkil aur ab bhi qabil bharosa hoga. taqreeban tamam brokrz ki soorat mein taiz werzish ke kaam ke kuch isharay sikhte hain. izafi shai brokrz ko bhi pata chalta hai ke jab aap aakhir mein is ke baad mashq karne ke sath sath mahaarat haasil karte hain .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-16), arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Mr Law (2018-07-19), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-20), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,539 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab market ka trend clear nah ho aur traders apne trade open kar dain tu un ko loss hone ka khatra bhe ho sakta hey , ayse samme main traders ko market trend clear hone ka wait karna chahea , jab market trend clear ho tu traders ache experience ke sath apne trade open kar sakte hain aur un ko profit bhe ho sakta he .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoG View Post
    The worst time to trade is when you are feeling well or when you are having a bad day. Don't trade when emotions are running high. Take the day off. There is plenty of time in forex trading. I hope i am relating with you guys.
    Haan bhai waise to aisa bola ja sakta hai jo humare liye din bekar hota hai wo din trading ke liye acha nahi hota hai, hum logo ko us din trading nahi karna chahiye yaha par analysis anusar hi traidng karna best hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-16), sarfraz786 (2018-07-20)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a tone that resembles a 5-day beat example of an obsessed period. I like to switch on each and every day available for me to trade. In my judgment it depends on you listening that how you expect about the day if not all days is synoptic, if you see the best Fri period is not qualified then it will automatically be bad for you and of course difficult but still doable. In the case of almost all brokers learn some indication of tart exercise function. Additional item brokers also discover when you finally start mastering along with exercising after that evaluation is fun.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade in the Forex market is when it is least active. This applies to all markets and is easily accessible. The more active the market is the more liquidity it will show. There are different sessions of the Forex market that function like the London session, New York session, Tokyo session and Sydney session. This session is open and closed at certain times and often we can see this overlap due to the time zone they are using. and I think the last two days of the week and the first day market change or become big. that time could be the best to trade. actually there is no worst time to trade forex anytime can be the worst time if you have knowledge and experience about the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 418 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)