+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Forex-metal review

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesy to forex men boht se broker hen our men ne apny dost ke kehny par is ka account lia tha jis men us ne mujeh kisi bhi broker ke mutaliq nahi bataya leken jab khud istamal kea to kafi koshish ke bad men aik broker ko talash kea jo he forex metal .mujeh ye sab se acha broker laga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rostoly is an unknown quantity at this point rostoly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Previously received a no deposit bonus at this broker. Execution of orders is normal without any problems, the withdrawal of earnings was also without problems, but the broker is not yet very well known and the number of comments about it a little. In any case, trade with the Insta is much more convenient and enjoyable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kitaro is an unknown quantity at this point kitaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Forex-Metal is one broker that offers trading with micro lots (0.01 lot), mini lot (0.1 lot) and standard lots (1 lot). Margin held for trading each type of lot is relatively small, for example, for micro lots 0.01 lot, retained margins + 10 USD. To my knowledge, retained margins are lower than some other brokers. What are the benefits? Small margin allows a trader to withstand fluctuations in currency values ​​changes is higher. For example, a trader has a capital of 100 USD, he played a lot of micro 0.01 lot, then it will hold Forex-Metal + 10 USD of capital, with the rest (90 USD) could be used to withstand fluctuations. Value of 90 USD is equivalent to 900 pips for micro lots. Compare when brokers hold 50 USD to 0.01 lot of micro, the trader only has the remaining 50 USD to withstand fluctuations or equal to 500 pips.

Senior Member irshad is an unknown quantity at this point irshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Read a detailed review about Forex Metal, a Forex and CFDs Broker. Find Forex
    Metal's Accounts, Promotions and Trading information.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we should industry inside the metal after that we've got to make use of dollar balances and help make build up enough in order that when i am incorrect in the open position, we can survive, thus simply no one on one MC and consumables.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxguru View Post
    I have been using this broker for years now and the spread and pips is ok but especially when trading from GMT +1, this fact is withdrawal and payments haven't been so easy for me and my afiliates.people i have refered to the broker also make Good profit but withrawal takes sometimes a week to forever if you don't chat with the admin which to me is bad.please kindly share your own views about this broker,i have used ********,marketiva and others but still prefer forex-metal because of the easy trading platform and high afiliate commission rate.i also discover that ******** platform isn't good for me,looks like ******** adjust spreads by themself which automatically won't favor traders most time when trading.
    very true sir, if we are going to trade in the metal then we do not need to be afraid of what will happen,
    because if we are dealing with metals there would be no news or anything that would cause the price of gold going down or going up very quickly once sir

Senior Member peewmilon is an unknown quantity at this point peewmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    today numerous brokers are merely concerned with their particular passions so that a lot of it's customers had been frustrated in which yag slowly then your agent will be forgotten last but not least will become some sort of con agent for people like us.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is all very well if we will trade the correct way to start trading in the market as gold and silver metal so that we can get it cheap many advantages very quickly because the movement of gold was very fast and actice in the treading.

Member tonito900 is on a distinguished road tonito900's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am happy with this but there is a lack Boker for Infestor with the apparently different bonus no deposit and withdrawal at the same Insta forex too stout metal rules,

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxguru View Post
    I have been using this broker for years now and the spread and pips is ok but especially when trading from GMT +1, this fact is withdrawal and payments haven't been so easy for me and my afiliates.people i have refered to the broker also make Good profit but withrawal takes sometimes a week to forever if you don't chat with the admin which to me is bad.please kindly share your own views about this broker,i have used ********,marketiva and others but still prefer forex-metal because of the easy trading platform and high afiliate commission rate.i also discover that ******** platform isn't good for me,looks like ******** adjust spreads by themself which automatically won't favor traders most time when trading.
    if we want to trade that way then we should use a broker who is secure and we already know that we will feel safe in the trade that we will create later
    therefore we can use this technique so we can get better at our trade will

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open