+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with the experience and practice you become the successful trader in the Forex trading. If some one bear loss in the starting then never be disappointed and continue his trading with hard work and learn form his mistakes. it is true that loss is very painful for any one that invest the money for profit but is the the first step of your success. I would like to correct you here that neither stop loss or hedging can prevent margin call for you. Hedging will only postpone the margin call for a bad trader but a good trader will be able to correct a bad situation through hedging. What can prevent a margin call for you is when you can use a good strategy and then mix it with proper money management like using 10% of your account at maximum exposure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now many people goes to mentor to have clear idea about forex trading and to gain success.I think practical knowledge is more important then theoretical.So if we practise our trading plan in our Demo account it will be helpful in real trading Always take care of your money and if you know how to open the good trades then you should try to open the trade other wise you should take rest because money can go to some one else account with giving margin call to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to gather every required information and knowledge about forex trade.You should try to choose a proper strategy suitable for you.After entering in a real trade never fear about the invested sum.Start trade with a little invested sum and carry on. Keep in mind - Never look for a big profit and be greedy.If you follow these golden principles than you can turnout to become a successful trader.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the most important aspect about risk and money management approach is about Stop Loss. A stop loss is used to limit the potential loss if the trade goes against us. If we do not apply stop losses in our trading, we will not be trading for long as we will end up wiping out our trading balance in no time. A good trader will know when to take a small loss and go on to the next trade .

We have to remember that our trading capital is our business. In order to safe guard us from losing our entire account, we have to place a stop loss immediately once we entered a trade.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've had a margin call, for lack of discipline on the rule system of trading and money management. I do not want to repeat the same mistakes, I have to make an evaluation, and in the future can trade with more discipline, and can produce consistent profit to avoid margin call you have to make good plan of m money management that will keep you safe to do a lot of trade before get margin call this will make less prospect of margin call but do not stop the margin call.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should you keep your management of your capital you'll be able to protected from margin call. By trying to do business with large lot on small balance which means you didn't follow your hard earned money management. And Here's your knowing mistake. So avoid this kind of mistake and do business with buying and selling rules. I think that the cause of getting margin calls is the bad capital management, so placing both stop loss & take profit on a trade are most important things to prevent margin calls, the important thing in foex is the discipline in my own view.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first thing a trader must do is to watch the nearest support or resistant line.if it is too close to them he can hedge his position and wait to see if the trend will break the support or resistant,if the trend will come back to his favor he can quit back from his hedging and recover his looses.if it will break the lines then it is better to close the loosing position and just follow the trend . Traders who follow good money management and always place stop loss stay much safe from a margin call. Most of the times traders do not use stop loss in anger and they burn their account balance. So the psychological impact on trading is also very huge.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think it is not easy to cancel the margin by any sale or purchase that you can not open the close that after we made ​​our decision whether to sell or buy, so to avoid this kind of risk you always know how to manage risk and income to have a good future in this field. Good money management is a must in trade in Forex .Make sure you have enough money invested before make a trade . before close study the market movement well.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes those are a solution but not a good one because when you open your position with big lot size the margin call will be too fast even when you deposit other money you will lost it i think that the best solution for this case is the lot i mean dont open with big lot size and the stop loss should be near the possible that we can do it I do not agree with you, the high leverage is very risky, if you use a large volume, you risk receiving a margin call, but I advise you to follow a management plan for money get to earn a good profit and avoid losses.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the response of a beginner, I think with my forex skills are very limited, one of the best ways to cope with the nightmare that is called a margin call is to set a target that we can endure the loss every time trading. Here, we have a mental huge influence. if we are able to set a target of our losses and stick with it, I think the margin call is not something to be feared. :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)