+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy aik he acha rasta hy k hameen money management ko theek rakhna chaiye tab he ham prevent kr sakty hen margin call ko . or greed be is me boaht countable hy agar greed ko ap control kr lo tab be ap is ko prevent kr skaty hen. No, I don't agree with you. In that manner you will be only adding money in your losing position to lose more. Instead always try and use stop loss and risk very much in your every trader, so that even if you lose, you lose little.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm bhai gi suba suba kis cheez ka name le liya ha app ne to sahi baat ha es ka name he son k dar lagta ha ye to kisi bhi trader ko achi nahi lagti ha es liye her trader es se bachney ki koshish karta ha main to sahi baat ha es se bachney k liye ek to kaam lot size use karta houn or es k elawa main apne account balnce ko achi taran se mange rakhta houn es taran se main forex trading main margin call se bacha rehta hon I do not agree with you, the high leverage is very risky, if you use a large volume, you risk receiving a margin call, but I advise you to follow a management plan for money get to earn a good profit and avoid losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends upon market condition i think k agar market ki condition achi ho to ma us ma aur zeydha increase krawa doun ga apne equity ko lekin agar market koi achi na lag rahi howi to ma close and cut the floating loss wale option ko hi apne liya bhtar samjoun ga. to avoid margin call you have to make good plan of m money management that will keep you safe to do a lot of trade before get margin call this will make less prospect of margin call but do not stop the margin call.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Preventing margin call is a very hard challenge that every trader is trying to conquer. One of the main problem I see is the inability of the trader to discipline his own self and the uses of high lot size and over trading on his account. Margin call can be avoided...if the trader is serious enough to change his bad habits. Margin call ke liye saare tarike kabhi kabhi increase the margin ka tarika bhi fail ho jata hai jab market bullish ya bearish trend pe hoti hai..Waise close ya cut loss bhi accha tarika hai nahi toh sabse best tarika joh mein kabhi kabhi use karta hoon woh hai hedging or people called as locking position that will certainly effective for free from blown away account but usse bahar aana bada muskil kaam hai...woh har koi trader nahi kar sakta toh hedging use karne pehle nikalne ka tarika jarur dhyana rakhna.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact it is only one thing and easy thing we can do to prevent margin call first thing to kill our greedy and trade according to our money management rules with out greedy like a robot then the second thing is to find good strategy and test it in demo and if it gives good results then we can trade by it in real account and we will make good results as in demo account and by that way we have prevent margin call.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is right that risk to reward ration should be calculated before placing the trade so that you will be confirm about the loss you want from that trade as well as profit also. Margin call is very dangerous thing you can avoid this by placing strict stop loss to the trades. when i get the margin call i feel angry and sad because i lost all of my money and i have to make another deposit , after having the margin call i take a rest for a long time and see the mistakes that i made and caused the margin call to avoid them the next time and to avoid the margin call we have to use the stop loss

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think that you dont give us tha solution and when you wee the right direction of the market and you find it that they will move against you what do you do ?? for me i think that i will close all the orders with the min lose possible and wait untill the good signale and i will enter with good lot to recover the losing Many time i get margin call account,but i just trade from bonus for posting,and why get margin call usually because emotion and rush to make decision,chasing price,very sadly indeed get margin call,but often i can't control emotion and leading get margin call account,so i am still scared if deposit huge money with my own saving money

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more you stay away from margin call the more it will haunt you. How about reverse psychology? Embrace it and don't be afraid...don't avoid it...hehehe. Just remember when it's already staring at your face...don't flinch and don't run because you are scared...fight hard to save your account...even if margin call wins in the end...it's what you did in the last minute before it happens that counts best.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing that many bignners do as they do all things that leads to loss in their beaignning is to trade directly in real accounts and not uing stop loss and not using take profit and they trade as i have my friend that start trading in forex market with real account and he do not know the meaning of stop loss and take profit then he lose his money. we can only prevent from margin call by just not using the maximum lot size, always use the minimum lot size with possible stop loss, and stop loss must not be larger it should be minimum amount that you could easily afford to loss in yours trading.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Preventing margin call is quite easy. If you feel that your account is going to go into margin call, then you can hedge the trade that is going bad until you can sort out the bad trade. Hedging should only be used as a last resort. If you however feel that the trade might reverse in its trend, you can deposit more funds into your trading account. Yes. Other than excess fund in our account, if are good enough to limit our stop-loss levels and volume levels we can greatly prevent the margin calls. Choosing leverage and volume size based on our capital money by considering the stop-loss level which is provided by our strategies will enable us to prevent margin calls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)