+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 347 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who follow good money management and always place stop loss stay much safe from a margin call. Most of the times traders do not use stop loss in anger and they burn their account balance. So the psychological impact on trading is also very huge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am also in the opinion to avoid heading to prevent margin call. Best option is stop loss and traders should not widen their stop loss once placed at any lev

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member zher_albanfsij is on a distinguished road zher_albanfsij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several different ways you can use to determine the appropriate time to leave the deal, but they all share one principle: Identification of a specific point (pip stop loss) on the table represent the time which indicates that your analysis was not true.

For some people, this point is a percentage of the full accounts. For example, can decide at any time that you lose it accounted for 3% of the account, you will leave the market, regardless of the situation. This is very common, and you can you select a specific amount of loss that you are willing to bear.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex margin call occurs when a customer's account balance is less than the required margin. Leverage subsidized loans, including a description of what a margin account with it. This is very common on the market by Forex. Margin call boot from the lever in the Forex for a combination of cash or securities may be acquired.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i prefer to see the market condition before close and cut loss. i will predict the movement again. predict until where market will going.
    well i think that you dont give us tha solution and when you wee the right direction of the market and you find it that they will move against you what do you do ?? for me i think that i will close all the orders with the min lose possible and wait untill the good signale and i will enter with good lot to recover the losing

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sab sey behter tareeka yeh hota hey proper money management ki jaye, lots size bhi sehi use ho or stop loss bhi legana chahiye, ziaada ter margin call or account urhnay mein main role stop loss na leganey ka hota hey

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call sey bechnay k liye stop loss zeroori hey kunki us k beghair agr market aap ki favour mein na jaye aap ko ek to raaton ki neend nehi aati or dusra account blow honay ka der hota hey. is liye stop loss hamesha istemaal kerna chahiye

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    when i get the margin call i feel angry and sad because i lost all of my money and i have to make another deposit , after having the margin call i take a rest for a long time and see the mistakes that i made and caused the margin call to avoid them the next time and to avoid the margin call we have to use the stop loss
    It's not only stop loss which could prevent margin call but you can use hedging strategy too but it's easier to use stop
    loss than using hedging strategy from my experiences. It's so important to use Stop Loss but you must put it in the right
    place too because it will make you stressful too if Stop Loss is oftenly hitted.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first thing a trader must do is to watch the nearest support or resistant line.if it is too close to them he can hedge his position and wait to see if the trend will break the support or resistant,if the trend will come back to his favor he can quit back from his hedging and recover his looses.if it will break the lines then it is better to close the loosing position and just follow the trend .

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i get the margin call i feel angry and sad because i lost all of my money and i have to make another deposit , after having the margin call i take a rest for a long time and see the mistakes that i made and caused the margin call to avoid them the next time and to avoid the margin call we have to use the stop loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 347 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)