+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 347 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think that you dont give us tha solution and when you wee the right direction of the market and you find it that they will move against you what do you do ?? for me i think that i will close all the orders with the min lose possible and wait untill the good signale and i will enter with good lot to recover the losing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you . only misuse of leverage can kill our account whatever the amount there and have to leave revenge mentality and also have to leave quick recover mentality for this i loss many and if we able to do that then i think its possible to prevent MC .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul sahi kaha bhai aapne jitna maine is forum se knowledge liya hai utna jaldi to mere ko demo aur books se bhi nahi mila hai is forum mein wakeye itne senior hai jo forex ko achchi tarah se jante hai aur apna experience share karke humari help karte hai

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many time i get margin call account,but i just trade from bonus for posting,and why get margin call usually because emotion and rush to make decision,chasing price,very sadly indeed get margin call,but often i can't control emotion and leading get margin call account,so i am still scared if deposit huge money with my own saving money

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    main aap se shamat ni hu.
    agar mene high leverage select kiya or worng trade opne kar di jo mere money management se bahar hai to mujhe margin call aa hi jaayegi.
    margin call ke liye leverage ni balki hame har trading main stop loss laga na chahiye.
    bina stop loss lagaye agar ham trading karege to margin call aa sakti hai.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar koi bi trader margin call ni chahta hai to uske liye hame money management main rahkar hi trading karni chahiye.
    money management se bahar trading karege to margin call aa sakti hai.
    agar ham stop loss ni lagaye ge to hame loss bahut jyda hoga.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    to prevent a margin call we should be able to manage the money we have. we must be good to calculate how much risk we can accept the loss if we lose. I always use a 3% risk for the loss that I can receive. and I would not use a large lot size.
    That is good because there is no other way to prevent margin call except using risk management and using
    good money management. Risk management is used when you made mistakes in analysis and money management
    is used when you want to open position. If you can use proper lot size with your confidency in certain condition, you can
    maximize profits.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to prevent a margin call we should be able to manage the money we have. we must be good to calculate how much risk we can accept the loss if we lose. I always use a 3% risk for the loss that I can receive. and I would not use a large lot size.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss ek achaa options hai but margin call se bachne ka ni balki loss ko jyda rokne ka.
    agar ham chahate hai ki margin call ham se dur rhae to hamari har ek trade money management k andar honi chahiye.
    agar hamane hamara money managagment cross kiya to margin call aa sakti hai.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    I've done both. but we should do the cut loss. because if we add to our ballance, our losses could even be bigger if the market price was not reversed. than we lose all our money, we better do the cut loss, at least we can save some money
    If you want to cut loss manually then it's okay but it's important to set Stop Loss too while you cut loss manually.
    It will prevent from Margin Call and about cut loss, don't cut loss when you're not ready and you're not sure if
    the movement is worse because you could regret your cut loss action if condition is getting better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 347 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)