+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 347 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage and high volume are surely harmful in my experience a good money management system can do everything to stop MC (after all i think that's main purpose of MM itself) . and i decides my SL based on my lot size rather than from leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to prevent margin call one should make some a good amount of deposit if he thinks that the position will recover soon.if the trend will not possible to recover his equity then i think the only way is depositing in this situation coz when u are close to margin call which means u lost almost all the money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call will happened when you loss all your money and i think the reason of margin call is poor knowledge about forex trading.Many trader want to make more profit quick so they use high volume and when the market movement goes against him he face margin call.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with money management is very good idea for preventing margin call. other thing we must trade with low lot size and all trade must have stop loss value.
    if we are opening trade on base of money management but not putting stop loss value that we got margin call.
    stop loss value save us from margnin call and from big loss also.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right stop loss is very important in our trade its will save us form big loss and margin call.
    but many time i see that scalper trader do not use stop loss in their trading.
    if we are trading with money management not trade with high lot size and using stop loss we can save our account with margin call.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depositing money each time when you get margin call is not the right choice or option as a trader needs to use money management to improve the quality of his trades and a trader can not just keep on depositing money each time when there are losses .

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first thing a trader must do is to watch the nearest support or resistant line.if it is too close to them he can hedge his position and wait to see if the trend will break the support or resistant,if the trend will come back to his favor he can quit back from his hedging and recover his looses.if it will break the lines then it is better to close the loosing position and just follow the trend .

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Protection is obviously effective. Too its always best to become a suitable MM as well as use improve good deal size instead of deposit money when nearing a margin call. Considerably its good to remain safe before alone.

Junior Member nitishdeb87 is an unknown quantity at this point nitishdeb87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hi everyone

Many people often face problems red pips which will ends and it leads to a margin call (MC).

So what will you do to prevent the MC?

1. Close and Cut loss the floating position
    2. Do Deposit to increase the margin
    thanks friend and i always cut losses to prevent margin call so i am use normally trade small lots so my margin is always high.i am always trade small lots because forex trade is very risky business.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders who trader to have fun almost do not understand the basics of the currency markets. We could do some of these other investments such as HYIPs for the fun of it. Besides, those ones have little propensity to make us good and stable profits, but in Forex it is necessary that the trader is aware that he should act very business-like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 347 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)