+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 347 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Senior Member purify is an unknown quantity at this point purify's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhiren View Post
    stop loss ek achaa options hai but margin call se bachne ka ni balki loss ko jyda rokne ka. agar ham chahate hai ki margin call ham se dur rhae to hamari har ek trade money management k andar honi chahiye. agar hamane hamara money managagment cross kiya to margin call aa sakti hai.
    i agree, by using stop loss its mean we use risk management in every trade, this is will be useful to avoid margin call, because we will not lose all our money if we use stop loss in our trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiren is an unknown quantity at this point dhiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss ek achaa options hai but margin call se bachne ka ni balki loss ko jyda rokne ka. agar ham chahate hai ki margin call ham se dur rhae to hamari har ek trade money management k andar honi chahiye. agar hamane hamara money managagment cross kiya to margin call aa sakti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to avoid the mc, I'll do the cut loss. but that I rarely do because on every order I always put the stop loss. I think avoiding mc by adding the balance is not wise, because we actually will increase the losses we have faced.

Member brian is an unknown quantity at this point brian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    i'm using risk management to prevent margin call. i often blown my account less than 2 months, but since i use proper risk management, i never blown my account anymore until now
    using risk management is a good way, and i think this is the only way to prevent margin call. i use it also to prevent margin call. i dont want to get margin call anymore, then i use tight risk management

Banned santasi is an unknown quantity at this point santasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Protection is obviously effective. Too its always best to become a suitable MM as well as use improve good deal size instead of deposit money when nearing a margin call. Considerably its good to remain safe before alone.

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Now many people goes to mentor to have clear idea about forex trading and to gain success.I think practical knowledge is more important then theoretical.So if we practise our trading plan in our Demo account it will be helpful in real trading.

Banned ismal is an unknown quantity at this point ismal's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my perspective there are many investor they don't see money management at beginning any new business..they just start its. after start business they put stop-loss and take benefit according to their rsik & compensate rate. in my perspective we should adhere to its from beginning from start business to danger & compensate rate.

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your idea to wait for prices to come back again I think is very good. but it is very difficult to do if we do not have good emotional control.
    because in a state of loss, our emotions are very disturbed and it affects us to analyze it properly. If we correct the analyst then we can save money. but if our analysis is wrong, we actually increase our losses.

Senior Member jack200 is an unknown quantity at this point jack200's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are various tools that have to be used in the forex to prevent the margin call such as using stop loss in your trading will help you to prevent the margin call

Member fxrock200 is an unknown quantity at this point fxrock200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading i see the market conditions and fore castings and then open trades , setting take profits and stop loss according to the current conditions. stop loss prevent huge losses and thus can save us from margin call. other way to prevent margin call is not to trade in high volatile market. you can prevent margin call understanding the current trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 347 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)