+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more you stay away from margin call the more it will haunt you. How about reverse psychology? Embrace it and don't be afraid...don't avoid it...hehehe. Just remember when it's already staring at your face...don't flinch and don't run because you are scared...fight hard to save your account...even if margin call wins in the end...it's what you did in the last minute before it happens that counts best.
    and If Forex is a business, so money management is a factor that determines whether you will doing this business as business class "stall" or business "professionals" who are also run by a professional. Do not trade forex with a style of a grocery shop , but run with the model as a supermarket. And this is the deciding factor in forex is money management. Without money management, you might get a profit in the short term, but not in the long run., your account will blown surely MC

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must understand what is margin call then we know what to do, most ppl when they know forex can help us to make money they will search system which can give more pips without proper money management, this is the reason why so many people who get caught in a margin call well thats a unique thought, everyone looks forwad has a good advantage and their top priority. But your priority is to make an attractive minimum loss. well if you do a great follow your plan then it's a good plan i will say

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must understand what is margin call then we know what to do, most ppl when they know forex can help us to make money they will search system which can give more pips without proper money management, this is the reason why so many people who get caught in a margin call well thats a unique thought, everyone looks forwad has a good advantage and their top priority. But your priority is to make an attractive minimum loss. well if you do a great follow your plan then it's a good plan i will say

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if your position is still floating for a long time than you can hedge or use a cut loss to prevent margin call if you do not enter the sl value in your trade. Actually just one thing and the easy thing we can do to prevent margin call first thing to kill greedy and our trade according to our money management rule is haphazard like robot then second thing is finding a good strategy and test it in demo and if it gives good result then we can trade with it in real account and we will make good results as in demo account and that way we have prevented margin call.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my bro doing low trade no over trade it is in fact better than a stop loss unless you manually keep moving your stops every so often in many cases having a trailing stop or a stop loss order a margin call is a demand from your broker age firm to increase the amount of equity in your account. Yes, it is true that the risk of giving reward rations should be calculated before placing the trade so you will confirm about the loss you want from the trades and the profits as well. Margin calls are so dangerous that you can avoid this by stopping the stop loss strictly. If you maintain your capital management, you will be protected from a margin call. By trying to do business with a lot of money with a small balance that means you do not follow your hard-earned money management. And this is your fault. So avoid mistakes like this and do business with the rules of buying and selling.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think my bro ky agar to market ap ky favour mein ajye to yehe sub se bare successful hone ky wajah hoti hai agar ap education aur mukamil information market ky bare mein hasil kar lete ho to phir pa ko kese margin call ka dar nhe hona chaye loss ky leye forex mein dear jab hum forex market mein hum hamen maring call anay wala ho to phar hamen chaye k hamen fori tor per hamen apni loses ko cut kar dena chaye phar hamen remaining capital se trade kar k loss ko cover Karen ham

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you prevent a Margin Call close your one or two orders. Mahesh. Margin Call aapki overtrading ki wajah se Aati Hai aapne Jab Bhi Margin Call Aayegi aapne overtrading ki Hogi Jiski Wajah. Pass Ho Jayega. Loss Ho Jayega aur aapki account. Aap ki trade Margin Call Ke Bazar Se autocut Hona shuru ho jayegi. margin call say bachnay ka jo asan or muwasar tareeka mujhay nazar ata hai ya pher jiss ko me apnay liye zyada better samjhta hun wo yehi k stop loss k use ko apnay liye lazmi bana leta hun yani k agar stop loss ka use kartay howe hum chalay to kam zyada say zyada asani ki janib chal sakta hai or hume kamyabi mill sakti hai.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trading is done with a terrible technical study you can get to the sad situation of margin call. For that reason, I constantly monitor the margin level in my account. Also, I am not very optimistic and therefore I always act prudently. Good planning work in operations prevents the margin from becoming a problem. i think to prevent your account from margin you must mange you account and don't enter the deal with high lot and close the deal when it take the reverse direction and the most important thing is stop lose you must put stop lose at every deal to protect your account

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way to save the margin call account is to "strictly follow the rules of money management" in my experience I have seen that most trained traders have failed due to poor management of money. If your capital is small then do not think of bigger quantity. Design your currency management plan so that your account has at least 700-1000 pips and there will be no loss transaction ever. I think this is enough to register your MC account

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the margin call on forex? When I think of the margin call, I feel a pain inside the chest. When I first used a margin call in life, I felt very sad. The marginal call is to lose your trade if you have more than your deposit and it is equivalent to your deposit. As soon as your account will be automatically redone and red. Ha bhai margin aapki tabhi lgti hai jab aapki trade high volume ki ho jsti hai margin low aane ka sodha matlb hai ki aapki trade loss main hai aur agar bade volume ki trade aapki loss main hai to aapka margin lgne ka chance sabse jyada rehta hai ise bachne ko aap apni kam volume ki trade le aur usko kai part main divide kre

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)