+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the best way to prevent margins is to follow a big strategy for trading. Fair money management is the key to good strategy. And this money management will protect us in such adverse cases while the market moves in opposite direction. And we have to lock the position after a certain position !! and the only thing I know how to prevent margin calls is to use a small lot size, and always use stop loss on our trading account. We cannot accurately predict the possibility of the next market direction even if we try harder. Stop loss is our only weapon to last longer in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long ago, before the market was run by computers, stockbrokers and options would try to contact the merchant. Today, it's very rare, especially in the forex market. When the call is complete, the price action is likely to get you out of danger or delete you. and Based on my experience, there are two ways to prevent margin calls. The first and the most effective is to use stop loss in your trading. No matter what happens, set stop loss You never forget it. The second is to be careful with your market analysis. If you have a good market, your position will give you profit, not loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two jumps to keep the strip label based on me who is older. The first and most useful is to use the departure limit in your trade. No matter what makes you unprofitable, never forget it. The indorse is not in a hurry with your industrial psychotherapy. If you hit the groovy market substance of your post leaving a gift, your profit does not lose. if I say it right now it's really disgusting when a trader sees margin calls and this is an alarming situation for traders in forex trading. I don't think there is a way to stop trading margin margins without stopping when you invest your money in many open positions. I hope no one is included in the margin call and therefore we plan your trading plan before opening a position in the market.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jkt48 View Post
    bro agar aisi koi condition paida ho jati hai margin call wali tu humien tu first of all yeh karna chahiye keh agar ho saky tu apni trades ko close kar dein aur phir kuch din ke bad deposit karna chahiye foran nahi kar dena chahiye kuch log aisa karty hain keh jab unhien margin call ati hai tu wo apni trades ko execute hi rakhty hain aur mazeed deposit kar dety hain aur jo trend pehly chal raha hota hai woh bhi isi tarah sy chalta rehta hai is tarah hum apna jo new deposit hota hai usko bhi loss kar dety hain
    लेन-देन करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका मौजूदा पूंजी के साथ फंस गया है। मैं सलाह देता हूं कि घाटे को रोकने के लिए अधिक धनराशि न बचाएं, लेकिन यदि हम ट्रेडिंग रणनीति का उपयोग करते हैं तो हम छोटा खो देंगे, तब इसकी अनुमति है। कट लॉस हेजिंग तकनीकों से बेहतर प्रदर्शन करें और यह हमारे लिए महत्वपूर्ण है कि हम हमेशा अच्छे पैसे प्रबंधन का उपयोग करें और हमेशा अपनी भावनाओं को अच्छी तरह से नियंत्रित करने में सक्षम हों। मुझे लगता है कि इस तरह से ट्रेडिंग, मुझे यकीन है कि यह बहुत सी मार्जिन कॉल होगी। व्यापार करने के एक तरीके के रूप में क्योंकि यह हमें हमेशा अपने व्यापार के लिए धन का उपयोग करने का अधिकार देगा, इसलिए इसे अत्यधिक नुकसान या मार्जिन कॉल का नुकसान नहीं होगा।

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to make a transaction is stuck with the existing capital. I advise not to save more funds to withhold losses but if we use to do trading strategy we will lose small then it is allowed. perform better than cut loss hedging techniques and it is important for us to always use good money management and always be able to control your emotions well. I think trading like that, I'm sure it will be a lot of margin calls. as a way to trade because it will make us always right to use the money for our trade, so it will not suffer an excessive loss or margin call.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. I also added another trick to avoid the margin call, if you do not mind. Using only 2% margin for trading and always using stop loss would be another way to stop margin calls. Am I right?? and I always try to place SL and TP and usually it works. I got MC once this year and that was two months ago. I lost about 180 dollars, but now I add 100 dollars to my capital or really reinvest it as their own, only about 25 dollars left when I get the MC and I'm happy to say that now my 180 dollar down to 140 dollars. I know it's not much reduced but it just shows that I'm improving. Maybe in two to three months I can break even. So even if you get an MC do not always feel bad about it. Because if you really decide you can do it.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro agar aisi koi condition paida ho jati hai margin call wali tu humien tu first of all yeh karna chahiye keh agar ho saky tu apni trades ko close kar dein aur phir kuch din ke bad deposit karna chahiye foran nahi kar dena chahiye kuch log aisa karty hain keh jab unhien margin call ati hai tu wo apni trades ko execute hi rakhty hain aur mazeed deposit kar dety hain aur jo trend pehly chal raha hota hai woh bhi isi tarah sy chalta rehta hai is tarah hum apna jo new deposit hota hai usko bhi loss kar dety hain

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek boht hi risky kam hai is liye hmain apne account ko hmesha safe rkhney ki koshsh krni chahiye taa k hm lmbey arsey tk trade kr skey or profit earn kr skei,n. hr broker ka margin cal level alg alg hota hai lekin ek acha trader apne account ko margin call pe pohnchney hi nahi deta or stress free ho kr trade krta hai. mera mshwra hai k margin call se bchney k lie hmesha money management se trade krni chahiye.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call becomes the most feared by traders. The actual margin call is due to the trader's own mistake. They can not properly manage their accounts, use large margins when op and are unable to withhold emotions and greed when trading. It should also not have to open a real account before it is currently in a demo account. The most important thing in forex is having good Money Management. If your capital matches the lot size you choose, then the leverage will cause a margin call. But if you use leverage to open large orders with little capital, you're on your way to achieving a margin call.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLO The result of a margin call when the value of collateral borne by an investor to secure a loan from a stockbroker falls below a specified level. Investors may have borrowed money from stockbrokers to buy stocks or investors may have borrowed stock certificates from brokers for the purpose of selling shares. Margin call to me can be caused by opening too many positions at one time. Transactions require a lot of precision in the trader using the right money management, avoiding trading, using the right stop loss in line with your money management strategy. If you use this method, you can not experience a margin call in your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)