+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 347 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is an option where you place two trades in the opposite direction to get a clear trend. Also when the trend is clear,
    losing trades close and winning trades continues but you still need to give Stop Loss on trading
    because the market can take U's turn and then both trades will lose the trade and in this case you lose a large amount of money.
    salam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hasna will become famous soon enough hasna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    How to avoid a margin both to you is to rely on a trading strategy to maintain capital management and most importantly, is the use of stop-loss
    Normally, I do not use stop loss on all my trades. I just suffered a big loss for not using stop loss.
    Next, I have to use stop loss to prevent margin call.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure almost all traders will answer the first option. But if all the merchants do this?
    it seems more traders are choosing number 2. In my experience, if the account is almost mc,
    I do not care whether it will lose half or all. Since it is very difficult to restore the margin as before, I prefer to give up.
    regard

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kawanan For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-10-25)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader want to prevent margin call then the first thing that they must change is their mindset first. Wrong mindset will prevent the forex trader to recognizing their mistake while trading. if it happen then they just always repeating same mistake without changing their trading method. The result is always margin call if they don't change anything during their trade.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanusnicolas View Post
    I think you need to prevent MC against MM and wise discipline in putting up a LOT. if you would happen should your MC 2-way locking with hedging. or immediately cutloss delay when reversing the trend seen..
    Yes, you are right. we must reduce losses by using stop loss or trailing stop.
    I think there is always a danger in using hedging. So, be careful with that.
    And it's better to wait for the profit if you do not use stop loss.
    good luck best regard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

seblak (2017-10-25)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prevent the margin call from being successful in the demo first, then open real account,
    usually demo account is the perfect start way but one bad thing in demo is enough capital that lets
    you keep trading until you get profit while in real account. You have a limited account
    and can not survive in trading is the market is against you properly.
    CMIIW

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

cambing (2017-10-28), siomay (2017-10-25)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that managing risk is the only way to avoid the margin call. we should take a small risk for our order and aim for small consistently profit. using stoploss can be an option for minimize our losses and makes our account away from margin call.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    with fundamental analysis, one can find out if the prices in the market are undervalued, overvalued, or working in a fair value by applying the concept of intrinsic value as the market price tends to move towards its intrinsic value.
    the exact MM ratio will cause the trade to become a minimum risk against loss ..
    fair targets with lower lotsize have longer pips with margin to avoid short closure by SL / MC ...
    becarfull

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pinguin For This Useful Post:

pemburu (2017-10-28)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear, for me I also do consider that margin call is related to risk and money management. even we have a good strategy, we can't trust it 100% because there is no perfect strategy at all. we also need to calculated how much safety volume of our orders, do not use very large amount of lots in our orders, that is one way to avoid margin call.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yea we should improve our psychology but at the same time we should always be careful not to misuse the leverage.
    whenever we trade big volumes with small capital,we should be more careful.
    I completely agree with you. Only leverage abuse can kill our account any amount there
    and have to abandon the mentality of revenge and also have to get well mentally as this
    I lost a lot and if we can do that then I think its possible to prevent MC.
    becarfull

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

baper (2017-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 347 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)