+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 347 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not my friend, I don't agree with you. You may not trade anything without a stop loss. what you say "Make a Deposit to add margin" is something that a trader should not do if he loses consistently. First he must trade with other strategies and must save the deposit by reducing the loss. and Point number one that must be considered to prevent margin calls does not make a big loss by simply opening trades with the appropriate lot size and with the SL calculated properly. It's better to prevent it than to control it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading on forex we cannot always profit immediately. You can (more often) have the first floating position, you will be in the first minus position, multiply the margin and more for profit and we must cut losses using stop loss or trailing stop. I think there is always a danger in using hedging. So, be careful with that. And it's better to wait for profit unless you don't use stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I reduce the perimeter call just by buying and selling using just a small ton, together with my partners and I try to generate compact revenue often because of the reality outside every time my partner and I try to use it to generate big profits with big big measurements especially I bought extraordinary damage. At this point I am very vigilant about buying and selling using small tons to have a small but reliable income.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of us always get rich overnight and this disease shows them a margin call. If you want to take a safe road then you have to trade with a good MM and most of them use take profit and stop loss too. then you will never see a margin call in your account. and we need to adopt risk and money management strategies that will ensure that we do not overtrade by exposing our equity to an unacceptable level of risk. we must learn to control our emotions and especially not to let our trade decisions be influenced by greed.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For this reason, a proper understanding of trade leverage and Lot size is needed here. After that it will show that we are not ready to submit because We have to be aware of this before trading. Actually every trader can avoid this if they make an effort access to Margin calls is to determine a stop loss when you open a deal too, but we don't need to feel disappointed if you still have margin calls using it as a lesson

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

adalah (2019-05-29)

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with fundamental analysis, people can find out whether prices in the market are undervalued, overvalued, or work in fair value by applying the concept of intrinsic value because market prices tend to move towards their intrinsic value. and yes, use small lots to make our trade safer. I think it will have great capital resilience.
    it would be better if we use lots that have a capital of 1000 lots

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prevent margin calls by trading with small lots only, and I always try to get a small profit because in the past when I tried to get a big profit with a large lot size, I got a big loss. Now I am very careful and trade with small lots to get small but consistent profits and we can find Margin calls when we run out of funds or low capital so we need income funds with Or if we will lose and open positions while I am willing to contact the teacher My Forex to get enough about margin Forex calling but after trading for about a year I wondered how margin call I heard so many traders talked about it and so I WD by trying to use stop losses and don't trade excessively You won't face margin calls

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage and high volume is certainly dangerous in my experience, a good money management system can do everything to stop the MC (after all I think that's MM's main goal itself). and I decided on my SL based on my lot size rather than from leverage. and high leverage if you ask me personally is not a problem but the problem is the use of open positions for excessive leverage which makes it very dangerous

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Free margin with wise use and always use the appropriate ri. Again, do proper research on pairs or commodities before trading the appropriate money limit for trading in an account called a margin call. Thus, I get $ 5 and transfer it to my wallet, the more we get greedy. and want to get more profit and bigger then I am sure you will not be able to trade well and even only the loss calls and margins that you always receive and the margin call jab hmm my bad trade fas jae to hmme margin call ko face because padta he, margin call bhut bad habits he kyo to so that hmm margin call face karte hein to the courtroom sara account loses me ja raha hota he joins hmare lie bhut hi bad he so he margin call as bachne ka ek hai rasta he to hmme hard work because chahie is buisness me

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This might be fake please tell me about it after all. If I receive a margin call I will add more funds to my account, stop the loss if there is no one before and stay away from watching sreen to avoid unnecessary interference as a result of emotions and the time makes us frustrated and lose concentration. After that, I will take a break from the trading world for 1-4 weeks to refresh my mind and trade again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 347 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)