+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call is not a good. One or two time face the margian call. Thee is no issue. If you are face the margin call regulr that is serious condition. I think that is need of the knowledge and skill. After getting these things than you are again start the forex business and earn the profit regular.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can do nothing but improve our psychological and emotional behavior. We can improve
    our capital management to prevent our account from margin call. We need to go for trades with perfect
    stop loss orders so our account does not have to face huge losses during trading. We must act right about risk management as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The number one point to be taken into account to prevent a margin call does not make a mistake into
    a major loss by simply opening a trade with the appropriate lot size and with a well calculated SL.
    Better to prevent it than to control it.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important to maintain and prevent margin call. We must implement a sound money management strategy
    and risk management plan. To prevent margin call, close and cut the floating position
    and to increase it with new sediment. We must analyze, develop risk management. plans,
    good experience with market movements to prevent margin call.

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maring call se bachne ke liye apko mazeeed equity add karni parti hai otherwise ap ka account wash ho jata hai ya ap ko running loss positions close karni parti hia phir ap margin call se bach sakte hain.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently learning how to use hedging and martingale as my backup tool to help me get dragged down by trends.
    I know it's not easy but I believe with good practice, I can start using it in no time.
    So I will have more options to prevent me from margin call.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the trading is done with a terrible technical study you can get to the sad situation of margin call. For that reason, I constantly monitor the margin level in my account. Also, I am not very optimistic and therefore I always act prudently. Good planning work in operations prevents the margin from becoming a problem.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know how to trade in the forex market you have to learn a lot about this market and what might
    be done on some trading moments. The forex market has enough speculators to balance you in a few days.
    Planning is indispensable when starting a job, I think especially in forex trading is very important.
    Planning is done after a good experience by yourself or from the experience of others can be more effective.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No friends, I do not agree with you You should not trade without a stop loss. what you say
    "Perform a Deposit to increase margins" is something traders should not do if they lose consistently.
    He must first trade with other strategies and must save his deposit by reducing his losses.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You get a margin call when you are under the smaller margin required to hold an open position,
    and such sitaution can be avoided by trading with lower leverage, having a stict
    stop loss with your position and not using the margins available for your trade.
    You should also keep an eye on your level of margin and margin status and save some new funds if necessary.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

sadli khan (2017-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)