+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 320 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3197

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member perkalian will become famous soon enough perkalian's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111.97 USD
    Thanks
    Good is a good topic to discuss, we can get a lot of money from Forex trading and need to understand that there is a high risk in forex trading. So we don't open many trades to avoid margin calls. We do not continue losses more and more. and I did cut the loss or ambient orientation without superficial health on the market and I did it exclusively because the account period was floating minus. But it can cut the amount or set the SL than I have to install a lot of dollars to delay my reasons for floating departure.

2. Contests
    Member ik yar will become famous soon enough ik yar will become famous soon enough ik yar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.67 USD
    Thanks
    Margin call is the balance that we have spent and reached the actual 30% level. If not, for pip per trade it will not give you a lot of money than a position trader or swing trader, we always make corrections to the mistakes we have made and after that we correct our mistakes then our trading capabilities will continue to increase ie If some contracts enter meaning will leave the remaining deposit closure which is good at protecting your contract in the event of a loss

Member sambel will become famous soon enough sambel will become famous soon enough sambel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    116.10 USD
    Thanks
    I do not understand clearly how it affects if our balance drops very low nearing completion please help me on this issue that Actually when the margin call comes there is nothing to do than waiting with the Margin call is the worst thing that can happen to your account because of that means that you only have a little equity if it is not left without anything and the margin call means that all the money we have as capital is exhausted because our position is reduced by the margin limits that we have

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member meluk will become famous soon enough meluk will become famous soon enough meluk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    122.91 USD
    Thanks
    the only way to save an account from a margin call is to "follow the money management rules strictly". from my experience, I have seen that most educated traders fail because of poor management of their money. never consider a larger lot volume if your capital is small. design your money management plan in such a way that your account will have reserves of at least 700-1000 pips and never withstand trading losses. I think this is enough to save your account from MC.

Member charji will become famous soon enough charji will become famous soon enough charji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148.04 USD
    Thanks
    Margin calls do not mean ending our career, only Margin calls that occur when you take too much risk relative to the size of your account / capital and / or when you do not set a stop at the right place that is relevant to that risk. down from the broker starting to recover the loan and charging fees from our capital this is called margin and before the broker margin gave us a signal that was a margin call and then to stop my trading and will work again on the MT5 forum to refill my account

Senior Member weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,341.55 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by charji View Post
    Margin calls do not mean ending our career, only Margin calls that occur when you take too much risk relative to the size of your account / capital and / or when you do not set a stop at the right place that is relevant to that risk. down from the broker starting to recover the loan and charging fees from our capital this is called margin and before the broker margin gave us a signal that was a margin call and then to stop my trading and will work again on the MT5 forum to refill my account
    Bhai ye to sahi kaha hai agar kisi trader ko margin call lag jaati hai to iska matlab ye nahi hota hai ki uska career khatam ho gaya hai, yaha par main to samjhata hoon margin call ke baad humare ko sikhne ka mauka milta hai aur agar hum pichli galtiya dekhe aur usko sahi kre to aage chal kar earnig mein madad mil paati hai.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.33 USD
    Thanks
    I only do a little trading and my volume is very low and therefore I manage my trade very well so you have to concentrate on your world and I will manage my trade and I also make a little profit and when I profit I never do risk trading for me and when I trade I will close it quickly and it actually depends on us determining how the profits in trade that we can use our patience in trading and the good attitude in accepting defeat in trade itself as the basis of our success in trading in

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.37 USD
    Thanks
    This might be fake please tell me about it after all. If I receive a margin call I will add more funds to my account, stop the loss if there is no one before and stay away from watching sreen to avoid unnecessary interference as a result of emotions and the time makes us frustrated and lose concentration. After that, I will take a break from the trading world for 1-4 weeks to refresh my mind and trade again

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.90 USD
    Thanks
    Free margin with wise use and always use the appropriate ri. Again, do proper research on pairs or commodities before trading the appropriate money limit for trading in an account called a margin call. Thus, I get $ 5 and transfer it to my wallet, the more we get greedy. and want to get more profit and bigger then I am sure you will not be able to trade well and even only the loss calls and margins that you always receive and the margin call jab hmm my bad trade fas jae to hmme margin call ko face because padta he, margin call bhut bad habits he kyo to so that hmm margin call face karte hein to the courtroom sara account loses me ja raha hota he joins hmare lie bhut hi bad he so he margin call as bachne ka ek hai rasta he to hmme hard work because chahie is buisness me

12. PAMM
    Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.33 USD
    Thanks
    high leverage and high volume is certainly dangerous in my experience, a good money management system can do everything to stop the MC (after all I think that's MM's main goal itself). and I decided on my SL based on my lot size rather than from leverage. and high leverage if you ask me personally is not a problem but the problem is the use of open positions for excessive leverage which makes it very dangerous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 320 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 LastLast