+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 347 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prevented my account from margin call to buy a very simple way that I handle my money management very tightly and do not open many positions at a time. I also avoid big lots and trade with just a small lot so when my trade suffers losses, I do not get margin call. and If there is no good revenue management, you will be able to deal with Margin Call in no time. I believe no one chose it. It is possible to avoid calling Margin in a short period of time with discipline to place risk management in every transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two ways to prevent margin calls based on my experience. The first and most effective one is to use stop loss in your trade. No matter what happens, your stop loss set never forgets it. The second is to be careful with your market analysis. If you have a good market, your position will give you an advantage, not a loss. and I prevent Margin Call from doing good Money Management. I try my best not to open many large sizes plus I try to avoid excessive trading so it becomes very easy to avoid Margin Call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use good money management and good risk management then you can easily prevent margin call in this business. With risk management you can easily manage your risk level. And with risk level settings you can use a stop tool that can protect your balance. and I cut the losses or close the position without looking at the conditions in the market and I do it only because the floating account conditions minus. But better cut my losses or set SL than I have to deposit a few dollars to hold my account from a floating loss.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call is an indicator tool with which we can follow the turning point or point of each round of graph. We need to follow it because after checking this status we need to bring some changes to our trades, like stop or engage with extra power. But most of the time we need to use it to check the point. and I believe that by fundamental analysis, we can know whether the market price is undervalued, overvalued, or work in fair value by applying the concept of intrinsic value because market prices tend to move towards its intrinsic value really !!

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to avoid margin call, you should always be disciplined, in many ways in trading. The important thing is you have to give priority to minimize risk, because that is the deciding factor in trading. Without discipline, there's no way you can succeed. and The best way to prevent margin call is to just use the small lot size in your trade and also arrange your stop loss in every trade .. If you can apply it in your account then you are safe. Also do not forget to have good money management so you can minimize losses in your trade.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. I also added another trick to avoid the margin call, if you do not mind. Using only 2% margin for trading and always using stop loss would be another way to stop margin calls. Am I right?? and I always try to place SL and TP and usually it works. I got MC once this year and that was two months ago. I lost about 180 dollars, but now I add 100 dollars to my capital or really reinvest it as their own, only about 25 dollars left when I get the MC and I'm happy to say that now my 180 dollar down to 140 dollars. I know it's not much reduced but it just shows that I'm improving. Maybe in two to three months I can break even. So even if you get an MC do not always feel bad about it. Because if you really decide you can do it.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin Call is a devastating blow for traffickers, indeed everyone would not expect to meet with MC, but if ever we have to meet him, we strive to be steadfast and sincerely to remain calm our mind and find solutions and think better next step , we may get annoyed, and get mad at MC but do not become protracted and exaggerated and if get Margin call so we can be disappointed and frustrated, if we have a reserve fund does not matter. but the problem is if our money is not enough to make a deposit. better, we take reasonable precautions from the beginning. must always be disciplined in trading. not leaving floating for days.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mein ziyada ahem cal margin ko roknay ke liye sochta hon ke sahih paisa managment ka istemaal karna har tajir ko achi paisa managment ke amal ki pairwi karna chahiye jaissa ke kal accounts ka 2 feesad khatrah hai aur agar trader is terhan se trading kere to is traders ko gir jaye ga. mazeed nuqsanaat mein aur mein yeh kehna chahta hon ke yeh aik hikmat e amli hai jaissa ke aap theek keh rahay hain, yeh sach hai, lekin agar aap mukhtalif zavia par hikmat e amli ko laago karen aur mazeed tarmeem karen aur ziyada behtar bananay ke liye koshish karen ge, to yeh mazeed hikmat e amli haasil karne se behtar hai kyun kay paicheeda uljan banata hai
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-16), arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Mr Law (2018-07-19), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-20), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab traders apne capital se jayda risk le ke trade open karte hain tu margin call ka jada khatra hota hey aur jab margin call aa jay tu os se bachna mushkil hota hey , han agar traders os main aur invest kar dain tu woh margin call se bach jate hain lekin bahut se ayse traders bhe hote hain jo ke bonus account se trading kar rahe hote hain tu un ke leay margin call dangerous hote hy .

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustansir View Post
    bro agar aisi koi condition paida ho jati hai margin call wali tu humien tu first of all yeh karna chahiye keh agar ho saky tu apni trades ko close kar dein aur phir kuch din ke bad deposit karna chahiye foran nahi kar dena chahiye kuch log aisa karty hain keh jab unhien margin call ati hai tu wo apni trades ko execute hi rakhty hain aur mazeed deposit kar dety hain aur jo trend pehly chal raha hota hai woh bhi isi tarah sy chalta rehta hai is tarah hum apna jo new deposit hota hai usko bhi loss kar dety hain
    Bhai is tarah ki condition to aati hi hai jismein humare ko margin call lag jaati hai, lekin aisi condition hum apne liye khud hi paida karte hai bhai, yaha par high lot ke sath trading kar dalte hai jisse loss ho jaate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), sarfraz786 (2018-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 347 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)