+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 347 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get a grasp on what a margin call is, you should understand the purpose and use of Margin & Leverage. Margin & Leverage are two sides of the same coin. The purpose of either is to help you control a contract larger than your account balance. Simply put, margin is the amount required to hold the trade open. Leverage is the multiple of exposure to account equity.

Therefore, if you have an account with a value of $10,000 but you would like to buy a 100,000 contract for EURUSD, you would be required to put up $800 for margin in an UK account leaving $9,200 in usable margin. Usable Margin should be seen as a safety net and you should protect your usable margin at all costs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you, high leverage is very risky, if you use large volumes, you risk receiving margin call, but I advise you to follow the management plan in order to make good money and avoid losses. I think that's the thing I do most to prevent margin call. If the market gets on me when I open a position. I will just wait and let the margin touch my stoploss point. So I still have money to trade. Another trick is hedging my position to reduce the float even I myself very rarely do this part.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prevent margin call by trading with small lot only, and I try to get small profit always because in the past when ever I try to get big profit with big lot size I got big loss. Now I am very cautious and trade with small lots to get a small yet consistent profit. To avoid a margin call you need to create a good money management plan that will keep you safe on many trades before earning this margin call will cause fewer margin call prospects but not stop margin call.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    To prevent margin call I use small lot when OP, and I used a stop loss as the safety of my Order. Sometimes I use a locking in equity stakes and stay a few pips to MC, but locking techniques very small possibility to successful because we are often wrong in predicting the direction of the market..

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prevent from margin calls by stop loss ... Because stop loss is the best way to prevent the stop loss.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing I know how to prevent margin call is by using small lot size, and always use stop loss in our trading account. We can not predict accurately the next possible market direction even if we try harder. Stop loss is our only weapon to last longer in forex. Preventing margin call is a very difficult challenge that every trader tries to conquer. One of the main problems I see is the inability of the trader to discipline himself and the use of high lot sizes and more on trading on his account. Margin call can be avoided ... if the trader is serious enough to change his bad habits.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if your position is still floating for a long time than you can hedge or use a cut loss to prevent margin call if you do not enter the sl value in your trade. Actually just one thing and the easy thing we can do to prevent margin call first thing to kill greedy and our trade according to our money management rule is haphazard like robot then second thing is finding a good strategy and test it in demo and if it gives good result then we can trade with it in real account and we will make good results as in demo account and that way we have prevented margin call.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

lanang (2018-03-13)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is true that the risk of giving reward rations should be calculated before placing the trade so you will confirm about the loss you want from the trades and the profits as well. Margin calls are so dangerous that you can avoid this by stopping the stop loss strictly. If you maintain your capital management, you will be protected from a margin call. By trying to do business with a lot of money with a small balance that means you do not follow your hard-earned money management. And this is your fault. So avoid mistakes like this and do business with the rules of buying and selling.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of the time I got a margin call account, but I just trade off bonuses for posting,
    and why margin call is usually due to emotion and rush making decisions, chasing prices,
    very sad indeed getting a margin call, but often I can not control my emotions and lead get a margin call account,
    so I'm still scared if deposit big money with my own money

11. The Following User Says Thank You to duta For This Useful Post:

juna (2018-02-26)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,426 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je agar hum apne trade ma agar hum stop lose laga ta ha tu humara leay best ha us leay hum cheay ka hum jab bhe koi trade lgay tu hum stop lose or take profit lazmi lagay jes hum lose boath kam hota ha or humare profit ma close ho jati ha or humare proft ma nhi hot kam lose ma close ho jati ha ya boath zaroori ha

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 347 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)