+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 234 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2333

Thread: Discipline VS Money management VS Strategy.

Senior Member AHII10 is an unknown quantity at this point AHII10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these three are important to get success in Forex.if you lack one of these skills then you can be a successful trader. Discipline is important in this way that with disciplined mind and heart we can manage our money and make a good strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indianfx0000 is an unknown quantity at this point indianfx0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion i will say all these three Discipline, Money-management and Strategy are interrelated a trader only can be a successful trader when he or she can fulfill all these three things in his trading and never forget about these three things in his trading. I always try to apply all these three things in my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rivo25 is an unknown quantity at this point rivo25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline, Money management and Strategy all is necessary for Forex trade. An Expert trader has all these quality. Without these qualities no one can serve up in Forex Trade. Although I think Discipline is most impotent all of these.

Banned munshatal is an unknown quantity at this point munshatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not you have the choice of these three, but you should try to be able to use a combination of three of them and they help make better business decisions.

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this three is not separate thing to chose one giving up other. but we need good combination of discipline, money management and good strategy to become successful in forex. discipline help to maintain good money management and it is part of a good strategy.

Banned dimasfx is on a distinguished road dimasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup, I also prefer the discipline in every way. If we can be disciplined for sure we could put together a good strategy and good money management. For that, I trained myself to be disciplined in this Forex trading. That's my opinion. Thank you.

Banned preya is an unknown quantity at this point preya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is a very necessary Forex trader. Each successful currency transaction took place in a cash management good. The strategy is also very important. The strategy used in the trade, which States that you are also an advantage. But I think that discipline, which is necessary for both, because you can maintain the discipline of strategy, although the disturbances.

Member vebekkst is an unknown quantity at this point vebekkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterzz View Post
    three things we must have in its entirety and should go hand in hand from each other. We should have a good trading strategy, learn about proper money management and trading discipline. That way we might be able to generate consistent profits from forex.
    A forex alert is a guide for placing trading order for a currency pair. This alert is made by a human analyst or by an automated forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service.

Senior Member rofik.khan is an unknown quantity at this point rofik.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Funds management is required with regard to foreign exchange dealers. Each productive foreign exchange transaction took place in the great dollars management. The tactic is essential. The strategy which means that you can configure your earnings via deal. However I do believe that the suitable discipline for you to discipline, it is possible to within your strategy, however certainly not without potential distractions.

Banned princefx00 is an unknown quantity at this point princefx00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that if we want to be a success treader then we should have a good trading strategy, learn about proper money management .If you want to get success from forex then you have to learn everything which are related with forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 234 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)