+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 234 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2333

Thread: Discipline VS Money management VS Strategy.

Senior Member sam9296 is on a distinguished road sam9296's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes first of all disciplien is required in order to follow strategy or any other money management plan. the thing is that discipline is the first of all to make consistent profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    I prefer Discipline from these three, its because even if you have good strategy and money management you cannot profit consistently without discipline. What do you say about this?
    I think the discipline in this trade would be wonderful if we will use in the trade I will do sir
    this way then I would be able to do what I would get with a more secure way sir, I will be able to trade up to a better way
    CLICK THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY TREAD

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy for a trader will always put money in the top management in order to make trading in a safe manner.
    if we can be disciplined with a strategy like that, then we can certainly last longer in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boeled is an unknown quantity at this point boeled's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy and discipline is a crucial factor in the success of our business. If we do not have a trading strategy that we are likely to experience huge losses because we can not anticipate things will happen.

Banned cear is an unknown quantity at this point cear's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Dear Forex Friend ,,,,,
    In the event that trades just about all have most most of these features, achievement could arrived at his or her hands. I favor most of about three ,,,...Thank,,,,,you,,,,,,

Senior Member umerfr9 is an unknown quantity at this point umerfr9's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should not have any preference in the three of them, instead you should try and possess the ability to use the three of them in a combination manner and they will help you to take the best trading decisions. We cannot separate this three thing for getting the best result. We must have strategy, money management and discipline to become a professional trader.

Senior Member sweethot is an unknown quantity at this point sweethot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, It is necessary in every business that u make a desciplan and make a good straetgy in forex and it is good for u if u make a second line steategy.

Banned sokal is an unknown quantity at this point sokal's Avatar
    Thanks
    You do not have almost any wish of the three, it's like doing a test and still be able to work with about three of these great mixes fashion and help you consider the best solution of the Exchange.

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also prefer discipline because i think that if we have a discipline then money management and you should try and possess the ability to use the three of them in a combination manner and they will help you to take the best trading decisions.you can keep to your strategy even when there is distraction.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex trading ma dicspline money meng ments aur strategy ye teno he bohat ihm hai forex tradinhg ma keo ka forex achye investing aur knowledge par bohat depend karta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 234 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)