+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 982 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats very good keep learning,.No one becomes a good trader without learning the basics you must improve your technical and fundamental analysis than you can also get 100-200 pips daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyday i learn new things from my mistakes and i try to not repeat them again in my trading so everyday there is a challenge for me to gain more and more than previous day. But i control my emotions and just trade according to my strategy and mm.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not open big lots. Because the main reason of losing our bonus money is that we open bigger lots and when market moves opposite than we lose big money and get mc.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my tough time is continued as I am still against the trend hoping EUR/USd have a down trend soon then I can make some money I just wonder how long it can go up so just calculating and hoping it does stop going and comes down others wise I can have long wait really so its getting tough for me. As today it has gone down further.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Today i had a good time in trading, i made 23 pips profit in my silver trading and i am happy with it.
    But the profit in terms of money is very small due to the 0.01 lot size i use but still i am not regretting of using such a small lot orders.
    very impressive friends. if we can obtain consistent profit with 20 points each day. would be good for our account, going forward, and you can use a lot bigger. small profit rather than a problem, because it is a good management

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today i had a good time in trading, i made 23 pips profit in my silver trading and i am happy with it.
    But the profit in terms of money is very small due to the 0.01 lot size i use but still i am not regretting of using such a small lot orders.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by voogoo View Post
    what you mean by the system will work by itself? I do not understand it? Can you explain in more detail with the system that you say it
    maybe we surrender with the situation, but in my opinion is not good for us, altough we get floating minus in our transaction we can do the other strategy to keep our account. maybe we can do hedging or other stratgey that suits with us

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @voogo
    well I think it means whether you get profit or not? or if you still find hard to control emotions just get away from your forex for while and just back and see if there is change in prices or not? other wise just do not sit in front of market for longer as you can make changes due to emotions so control is better.

Junior Member voogoo is an unknown quantity at this point voogoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    when you deal with floating minus, you have to calm down ... let your system work alone ...
    if you start to feel emotions, turn off your notebook and go ...
    what you mean by the system will work by itself? I do not understand it? Can you explain in more detail with the system that you say it

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i think you are a good trader. Because you can control your self when trading, when you getting a slight loss you are realize and can to stop for a moment.
    not many trader can do like that. iam also thing very difficult to apply it. need more motivating and realizing by ourselves
    motivation in fact it grows easily, when we begin to realize that trade is the real thing, allowing us to be successful quickly or slowly. It all depends on our own struggles and strategies that we use, learn to establish itself is important, because if we are a little hesitant in the open will make us lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 958 of 982 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 956 957 958 959 960 968 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)