+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 982 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 962 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trade in this fashion, don't get frustration is what I learn everyday and wait for the right time to trade. The market is there and its not going every where. If we remain patient and wait we may save or account from a bad entry and then trade the next day when a good chance comes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think you are absolutely correct because if there is not sufficient balance in our account its not correct to use hig lots means volume which within very few time destroy our account and always we need to use thats lots which good for our account balance .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its really heard to hear that you have good profit previous day . anyway before i also made very good pips within 3 or 4 week and i also withdraw all my profit after it make but sometime its happen to me that after few week good trading and continue withdraw my profit suddenly i lost some of money and i tried to recover soon and atlast i lost many . so i think its always better to keep some of profit to our account because if there is loss then not psychological affect.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely correct friend and i think it is basic things to learn from our past mistake and after every lossing trade we need to think why such loss and next time have to try not to do the same mistake . but my bad luck i am victim many time of emotion and although i know what is my fault but i am not able to fully control myself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also dont trade in stock and for this i dont have any experience but trading in forex from many days . Actually i think although there is opportunity in stock but i think its need good amount as a initial amount but in forex we can start with very low and i think its another advantage of forex.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trade in this fashion, don't get frustration is what I learn everyday and wait for the right time to trade. The market is there and its not going every where. If we remain patient and wait we may save or account from a bad entry and then trade the next day when a good chance comes.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Yesterday i have learnt a great thing from this business that you should not try for the more than your plan and also do not do the trade when the pip changing value is slow. always trade when the volatility is good.
    Yeah that good to focus on plan , don't try to be extra smart it can bring losses for you. Aur ye k jb market ki movement achi ho tb he trading krni chahye kiun k aisy hum apny target ko jaldi hit kr lyty hen.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trader is a one who learns from his mistakes and losses suffered and not by getting frustrated over them.Always try to make best out of your losses by analyzing the causes of your loss and then try and not repeat those mistakes in future.It will make you a better trader.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but in my opinion though with little capital we still will get a big risk, so for a beginner must learn to go deeper and risk management. in order to gain a run in accordance with the wishes. green bay

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ham every working days me trading krte hai...during trading we take some good/bad decision...
    please share your daily trading experience with us that
    today what you learn....?
    its is new in your learning or not...?

this is helpfull thing for every trader
    ajj ka mera jo sab se ganda decision tha woh ye tha k main eur/usd ko sell nahi kiya or kafi profit nahi kama saka mugh ko andaza bhi tha k ab values down houn gi par main berwqt decision nahi le saka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 982 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 962 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)