+ Reply to Thread
Page 943 of 982 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like naked trading but i learnt through my experience candlestick is better than naked trading it is my personal opinion but naked trading is easily understandable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forexxx is an unknown quantity at this point forexxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh nice week for me in do dino me 114 pips ka profit mila muje its awsome.first time mila muje itna profit.i wish hamesha aisa pofit melta rahe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amruthdada View Post
    investing on silver is better.
    because silver price wil not vary as much as gold vary.gold rate can fall down suddenly but not as in case of silver.
    I think you should check the silver daily charts you can see the silver dropping almost 1000pips within a span of few days. In the beginning i too believed the same but when i experienced such moves then i realized that it is also a tough pair to make profit.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    I totally agree with you, euro zone is in great trouble and there is no real reason for its troubles to be said over. So, we can see more down movement on EU. Now the price is on same level of last years January, lets see what happens next.
    euro zone ko leke aaj kal bahut hi halchal chal rahi hai market pe aur iska asar har jagah dekha ja sakta hai
    last kuch dino se thdoa sambhalta sa laga hai lekin abhi long term improvement ko leke kuch bhi nahi kaha ja sakta kyunki sath me US ka market bhi kafi musibat me lag raha hai

Banned scalp3r is an unknown quantity at this point scalp3r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rohi View Post
    month of december meri trading ke liye acha sabit nai howa shayed decemer holidays ki waja se market buhat thandi ho gai ma ne to eur/usd ki lot ma $ 11.3 ka loss uthaya ha aur abhi b aik lot phassi howi ha. let's see what happend in december
    It is not the reason of December, it is only the reason of Euro zone's relatively poor economic outlook and may be it will go down more against the USD. Bearish trend may be expected continue in this current week.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    mein ney friday ko eurjpy ki trade ki thi jo k raat k 10:30 IST per mili thi , earn 20 pips only in that trade,pips to kem thay lekin mein us pips sey satisfy tha kunki risk ratio 1:1 thi. or koi trade nehi ki friday ko
    maine bhi fridy ko gold me trading kark acha paisa kamaya tha lekin fir 2 din market band raha aur shyd mondy ko bhi band hi rahega kyunki kayi countries me bank holiday hai to mujhe lagta hai ki mondya ko bhi market me koi movement nahi rahegi..ab to tuesday ko hi tarding start hogi

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexprophet View Post
    Guys,

Investing in silver is a very good investment for long term. The appreciation value of silver is huge when compared to other metals. The best part is the requirements for silver is very high in industries such as electronics, automobile and what not. Every year 8 times of silver is mined when compared to Gold, but a part of the mined silver is becoming a trash in used simcard, harddisk and all electronic parts. hence the value of silver is increasing exponentially.
    Silver aur Gold me long term investment karna bahut zada safe mana jata hai kyunki ye dono commodities aisi hai jinka trend hamehsa upar ki taraf hi rehta ai
    bade bade traders ne gold aur silver ko bahut ache rate pe buy karke rakha hua hai aur wo log bahut hi long term trading karet hai aur gold aur silver long term buying me hamesha fayda hi dete hai

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys,

Investing in silver is a very good investment for long term. The appreciation value of silver is huge when compared to other metals. The best part is the requirements for silver is very high in industries such as electronics, automobile and what not. Every year 8 times of silver is mined when compared to Gold, but a part of the mined silver is becoming a trash in used simcard, harddisk and all electronic parts. hence the value of silver is increasing exponentially.
    Happy Trading

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Silver is a base metals. As you know the world is worry about the debt problems of the europe. Thats why the prices of the base metals is decreasing and also there is selling pressure. So it is better to avoid any moves in silver for this time.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have seen the movement of the pair for the last two day it is totally bearish nothing more than that. we have not seen any type of recovery. what is the main thing you have to remember from this is that you have to just follow the trend so that you will get good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 943 of 982 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 941 942 943 944 945 953 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)