+ Reply to Thread
Page 864 of 982 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 914 964 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Senior Member van is an unknown quantity at this point van's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who actually heard heard that You had the advantage of both the previous day. Anyway before I also make pips in 3 or 4 weeks and I also draw all the advantages I afterwards made but sometimes happens to me that after a few weeks of good trading and continued to draw benefits all of a sudden I lost some money and I am trying to recover soon and atlast I miss a lot. So I think that it is always better to keep some profits to our account because if there is a downside then affect not psychological.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahirmalix is on a distinguished road tahirmalix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My experience learning to understand the market in hopes of a profit, it was increasingly made me fall and fall again.

From there I changed my mindset, I tried to throw away my sense of need, then I strongly implanted in my mind to understand the price,

I realize the time loss is a grace, because I can belejar of loss, so it is important mindset

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arju0011 is an unknown quantity at this point arju0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i earned good amount of money from Forex market. Daily practice in Forex market can help a person to gain knowledge and experience. So trading in Forex is essential for everybody to earn good amount of profit. Good amount encourage a person to earn money. Thanks.

Junior Member shamol21 is an unknown quantity at this point shamol21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade volume 0.1 and profit 5$ in gbp/usd.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesterday I did not take any trades. I missed the EUR/USD move which I wanted to trade from 1.3100 to 1.3200. If I had taken the trade I would have made up to 100 points. I hope to take better trades next week. I am wondering what the trend will be like with the NFP coming out at the end of the week and the Private payroll data ADP NFP coming out on Wednesday. I hope to trade the ADP NFP and make good profits from that news event.

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    things I learned today
    we should be able to control emotions and psychology
    we must know the market conditions are favorable, if there is a chance it is recommended that we enter the market by using a full lot, so we will get the maximum benefit

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely correct friend and i think it is basic things to learn from our past mistake and after every lossing trade we need to think why such loss and next time have to try not to do the same mistake . but my bad luck i am victim many time of emotion and although i know what is my fault but i am not able to fully control myself.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mesbahjsr View Post
    i think that my daily trading experience is good. because i can make money daily from this trading market and i hope that i will be able to make more money from this trading market.
    Yes having a daily experience in forex trading is a good idea since it helps to develop a forex trader to be a better trader. It allows us to have good practises in our trades till we become expert traders.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ham every working days me trading krte hai...during trading we take some good/bad decision.. please share your daily trading experience with us that today what you learn....? its is new in your learning or not...? this is helpfull thing for every trader
    Hello Everyone, you have experienced the worst thing that can happen to a new trader but is a very common story, including to me. You thought you were a natural making great gains and before you were REALLY ready you used real money and gained then lost it all. I lost $1000 so you were lucky. Advice.. don't trade real money till you have traded demo for two months and have a proven track record of success. I know you won't like to hear it but you are not a natural at trading, just about no one (maybe no one at all) is. I thought I was but $1000 loss was a good tuition fee to prove I was not so here is the choice you have. Choice #1 Trade demo at least two months to experience many market and trade situations. Learn to use stops properly. Learn to trade safely with your own style. Learn more about trading, you cannot learn it in two weeks even if you study all day every day and you also never stop learning which even pros will tell you. Choice #2 Do what every one does and ignore good advice (like I did) and trade real money now and loose it all. Remember trading is not easy. The money does not fall out the sky, it has to come from some ones pocket. If it was easy every one would just do it and make heaps of money straight away. I have been trading since feb this year and just starting on real money again and making slow headway on a $100 account. 2 weeks + 1week minus. Keep working on it an you will eventualy prosper but remember ITS NOT EASY and your loss is the proof of that. Sounds hard and cruel but its just the truth but honesty with your self is really important to be a good trader. Please note I am not a good trader but I will be because I have not given up despite the worst feelings of fear, frustration, anger, self pitty and feeling stupid. Anyway my 2 pips worth there. If your offended by this, then you are not emotionally ready to trade. Thanks.

Banned roberto110 is an unknown quantity at this point roberto110's Avatar
    Thanks
    I assume that It is always smashing to somebody a mentor or practiced to guide you and your trades specially when you are a newbie.Most of the newbies acquire thoughts and ideas with other traders but o not somebody a mentor.So one needs to do a outperform planning and analysis before trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 864 of 982 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 862 863 864 865 866 874 914 964 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)