+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 982 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,301 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hain bhai jan mein forex min zada money earn karna chahta hun lekin mera is mein koi trading ka expriences nahi hain min is mein jab trade kare ga to mein is mein market k hisab se is mein trade karo ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), gmails (2018-12-27), ntn (2018-12-24), Unregistered (2), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,236 Times in 12,130 Posts
    the forex of trading is one of the online business that has a great deal of experience in the industry but it is important to have a good knowledge of the business as well as trade as a major business owner but it is a success trading is a good or real main job but with experience
    all viewers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-11-27), Pforex (2018-11-27), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2018-11-27)

Member Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 195 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the daily trading experience has been lost or lost or lost in the experience of the experience it is possible to share the experience with any other share of experience or to share the same experience with the business

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pforex For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-11-28), billyboy00007 (2018-11-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-27), Unregistered (4), zahidali (2018-11-27)

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 956 Posts
    daily trading experience me kabhi profit or kabhi lose bhe ho jaty hay per har kis ka alag alag experience hota hay per har koi yaha experience share kary taka kay pata chaly kay or har kisy ko experience ho gay trading kay hawalay say

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad_Arif For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4), zahidali (2018-11-27)

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is very useful to know and growing your experience daily, and you can learn every day new in Forex trading business, if you could continue with that then you can success and move on in your trading and increase your income earning, then you can make more money from your trading in the market.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (4)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my advice is don't move for profit after the agape place. Develop and forecast trade on trends that punish and harvest profits. I am not active for the benefit of my old billets which crackle without trade. Very bad. and, if we trade forex every day, we learn a few tips and have daily experiences. So after a long trade, we will become skilled and professional traders. If we are able to gather experience and study every day, we will become good traders soon.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (2)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is mainly based on continuous experience and learning, and almost every day and therefore must experience every day for modern methods to learn a lot and gain experience to succeed, God willing, and I consider a new demo account and get a margin of 137 $. now I trade because I trade with my sincere account. I hope that if we turn off the lower quantity on our demo account, we can easily hear two real attributes ... money direction and emotional essays

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (3)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes actully what i found from my experince is that all day is only a few hours the best to trade and produce good .. because this is the time when two markets have the same load time .. and thats the time the currency is at the highest .. then in the end these fluctuations decline and today's trading experience is quite tense, because the movement of euro and gold prices is very unusual. I became more careful in making several decisions to secure my trade. What is possible because this is the last Friday of every month?

Member lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo has a reputation beyond repute lenovo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,831 Times in 652 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main wo he kamyab hota hian jo daily main forex ko work karta hian, jub bhi app ko time mila app ko chahya k app forex ko lean karna ka leay forex forum par ya es ki video dakha kar forex ko learn karna ki try karn , phr he app forex mian ek best trading kar sakta ga warna app ko phr loss uthna para ga

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lenovo For This Useful Post:

Zain Ahmed (2018-11-27)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with your concept that daily trading helps me to be a cause that is experienced by daily trading. We can make good and bad decisions about trading that help traders to make big decisions in critical situations. and trading daily is really a good choice for us, if you can get good experience about this business, you can do this business every day, I have a good experience doing daily trading, this is really a great way to make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 982 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)