+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 982 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happened to me one day that without doing technical analysis I thought that I would trade jst like gambling so I bought and sold and my luck was successful and I made 50 dollars in seconds, but usually not always like this and you have seen the movement of the pair for the last two days it was really bearish no more than that. we haven't seen any type of recovery. what is the main thing you have to remember from this is that you only have to follow the trend so that you will get a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a way of learning to open trades every day for beginners and some others. Because every day we can learn new things in the market situation. When I opened trading since last week it was a bad situation for me. I hope that I will benefit next week and will recover losses since last week and I am happy in this market because it benefits me and I continue to make a profit. But all this is the result of a great adventure in this market because there is nothing easy in life. Of course, we must achieve our goals, we must do everything we can and it is the same as what I did so I arrived at this step.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading days is boring in some cases, especially because there is no good mobility in the foreign exchange market. Daily follow-up is the best from daily trading. As a follow-up daily it can be taught that the Forex market is well versed and can then be traded without fear of risk. I think my most impressive trading experience is that we cannot entrust our capital market. This happens because I also believe that prices will change to be consistent with the predictions I have analyzed. But is there news, prices go in and I suffer huge losses.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are truly a true friend and I think it is the basic things to learn from our past mistakes and after every adverse trade we need to think about why such losses and the next time we have to try not to make the same mistakes. but my bad luck is a victim of a lot of emotional time and even though I know what my mistakes are but I can't fully control myself. Today I trade following fundamental analysis. Besides this, I also depend on technical analysis. I got profit today. But for a few days it cannot make a profit. So today I get the experience that fundamental and technical analysis are both important in forex trading.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading seems harder sometimes and sometimes easier. We never know what will happen. We will never know what we will experience when we will go to trade. We are just trying to make sure that whatever market trends we need to make big profits. It's been a long time since I traded and I have many bad days and good days. Loss is a trader element and part of our expertise in forex trading. So it's cheap if we tend to get losses, but don't have to continue to suffer losses. once we lose a lot, we tend to have to learn from it and realize that it doesn't repeat mistakes in the future.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily trade krne se hume trade ki knowledge achhi hoti h aur hamara experience level bhi achha hota h jisse hum real trading me achhi income kar sakte h isiliye hume daily trading karni chajiye

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right traders cannot predict future movements where prices will move but they can eliminate opportunities by analyzing graphs so that better analysis then real trading.
    Losses are a good lesson for us. so when we lose more we must learn from it and try not to make mistakes that occur we get losses. I think many traders feel they don't know when they made a mistake and didn't realize it so they always repeat the same mistake. and this is a bad condition

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good in my experience there are good and bad days mixed. a few days are so good that all your trades are profitable and you are very satisfied. a few days mixed you get some and you lose a few and a few days really bad no way you. but I don't see a pattern for that and it only seems to happen at a certain time. but all in all I have a better day than mixed and bad. If you experience a loss at the start of the speculative market first, it will be difficult to build trust again, and not have the courage to accept market loss and can act insane against you and your losses can be compensated for by him and may not affect your results on a monthly basis.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not important to trade every day but to trade only when we get a strong signal from the market. So I don't trade every day but trade only after complete market analysis and when high impact or impact news is being released. Whenever I lose I have not used money and risk management strategies. Every trading day we give us a lot of experience we must get. Real trading is a good place to learn because our mistakes give us good lessons. I have leaned from trading every day that if you want to make a profit you don't need to trade every day you wait for the right time to open your position.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good and smart trader gets knowledge about every step in forex trading. When he loses money or reaches some reasonable amount as profit, he learns more day by day. Of course this is an experience that many traders will get in the forex trading business. No one can make a consistent daily profit in their forex trading, but they can make a profit at least at the end of the month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 982 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)