+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 982 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade gold only because gold is a very good commodity for gold trading giving more profit and more losses quickly because currency trading is so slow and boring so if you have power then you can earn from gold. The days when I study well and see the opportunities I usually generate some good profits, but the days when I just entered the trade to trade often resulted in losses. One more thing every time I rush that this is the only chance I get usually I get another better chance after some time but do not have the capital to take advantage of that opportunity at that moment. Better to wait for the right opportunity than to hurry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day we finish trading forex currency, developing profit and loss. recognize that you have many activities that we manage every day as investors. we should realize that the experience is always to lead you to turn into a more successful trader, if we are aware of the right way to learn. My daily trading experience can be expressed in this way that before doing any trade I do a detailed study and only then do I trade on the currency without being sure I am not trading here in Forex trading and this is how I do here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're just talking about how forex should be approached, it's a good business and should be followed like that, if there's one trade that believes to jump into profits without calmly following the flow as it flows, a few days there might not be a good market and some other days the trend may be okay for some profits. I learned to be patient and follow it without haste. if after some waiting and there is not enough signal to enter the trade, I close for the day. that's how I trade. I see that you have a debt and you need to pay it right away? I hope you can really have success and you try to find here in forex business and I hope the forex market will be better for you brother .. please i want to know what strategy you use !!

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes trading seems to be more difficult and sometimes easier. We never know what will happen. We will never know what we will experience when we will go to trade. We're just trying to make sure that whatever market trends we need to make a big profit. It's been a long time since I trade and I have a lot of bad days and good days. As I trade almost every day and pass through different phases in this trade every day. Sometimes I win and I am happy and sometimes I am loose and sad. This is a mixed feeling but I learned this trade so I did not lose hope when I suffered a loss and learned from my mistakes.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have everyday experience because I am making a very good profit like $ 230 in 3 days that I never imagined. Forex means profit and makes me rich. In a very short time. I try to get success quickly. Everyone knows there are many reasons behind the losses with forex .. But I am sure the most important thing is to rush to enter forex beforehand for excellent training and also reach the necessary meetings. Big speculators should know well this footing as well guidelines that involve exchange.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ham every working days me trading krte hai...during trading we take some good/bad decision...
    please share your daily trading experience with us that
    today what you learn....?
    its is new in your learning or not...?

this is helpfull thing for every trader
    ya aik acha question ha aur dosry logo ka experience janny ka liy ,,, is sa boht sa logo ko information bi mil skti ha jin ko abhi tk proper trading ka system nhi pta,,, mera har trah experience ha jis ma ma na propfit bi achieve kia aur loss bi face kia ,,, now i am waiting for good signl so that i can trade,,, sometimes busy hony ki wja sa bi agr ham thori ci care krain to ham thora boht profit pipes ka zreey earn kr skty hain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-03)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    main forex main daily tarding karta hon sub jantay hein 1 week main hamaray pas 5 days hotay hein jin main hum log trading kar saktay hein 2 days off hotay hein forex main apko experience ki bohat ashad zaroorat hoti hai jo kay apko forex main bari earning karwa sakta hai forex main apko bari lots ko use karna hota hai aor knowledge ki bohat zaroorat hoti hai.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-28), kashi93 (2018-04-27), munibkhan (2018-04-29), qasimm (2018-04-28), ravi999 (2018-04-27)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear is waqt mey real account mey trading nhi kr rha kyun keh mera account wash hogya he likan me demo account me practice kar raha ho ab meri strategy pehly se behtar he isiliye me achi trading kr raha ho demo account me i hope keh real account mey bhi mujhy faida hoga jnb g

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-04-30), kashi93 (2018-04-27), naveedbnn (2018-05-20)

Junior Member rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Running month i have trade on eur/ usd and gold and i have lose 40 dollars on gold but the last month i have earn good money .
    I thinks that i have need more practice on demo account.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafictn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-04-27), naveedbnn (2018-04-28)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,aesa is liye hota hai k daily ki market different hoti hai. Or hmene daily market ko smjhna hota ha jis din hm market ko smjh na saken us din hmara trading plan flap ho jata hai or hm loss m aa jaty hain.Is liye forex me daily base pr kamyabi k liye Daily analysis boht hi zrori hai yani daily market k trends or movement ki speed ko check karn or fundamental situation pr b nar rakhen is trhan ap ko bad situations se wasta nai pary ga.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), Raja551 (2018-04-28), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 982 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)