+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 982 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyway, don't invest too much if you don't know what are the downsides. I might not have the fanciest or most popular answer, but I have the responsibility to warn you about this.
    I often have breaks and dont trade for weeks. Trading can be mentally exhausting. During those time I just do quick daily check-ins with the indexes and read a bit of financial news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein paisa kamane ke liye bhauat kuch karna padta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki iss field mein itna paisa hai ki ki soch bhi nahi sakta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein market o sahi se analyze karke rozana aam aadmi accha paisa kama sakta hai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every day, the investor supports a lot of tension in the business. The investor has the obligation to do a good technical analysis and fundamental so as not to suffer a defeat. In the forex there is no place for distractions and error. For this reason, planning is the fundamental tool for the investor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading experience in everyday can give us a better understanding of the market, if we make a proper evaluation of the market and correct. If every time we always evaluate the market correctly, then every experience we have gained from every trade we make, will be a valuable understanding and knowledge.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat acha hai app ka experience agar ap esi terha say trade karo or her trade mai app ka profit esi terha say ho to ap ak din bohat he big trader ban jao gye or app ki her trade mai app ko acha earn ho jye ga
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine aaj ki trading mai kuch bhi nahi kiya hai aaj mai wait kar raha hu mera aaj ka trade profit mai chal raha hai and ishko mai tab tak close nahi karunga jab tak ki mujhe reversal ke pure assa nagar na jaye than mai mera trade close karunga fir jake new trade open karunga.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader agar market me daily time dega to he usko experience milenga,trader ko esme ache se market me sabb learn karna chahiye,trader esme mehnat se he market me apni jagah bana sakta hai..

Member devis is an unknown quantity at this point devis's Avatar
    Thanks
    final evening had been my very first-time i am using PAMM plan, suggest through my pal it may be a new experience danger had been constantly there however along with upabout heading learning basis and training, the actual danger could be decrease and the actual profit could be enhance.

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very nice to each trader to talk about his experience in daily forex so that we can learn from the mistakes of each other and learn from each other's successes and thus will be the subject of a wonderful full of experience gained

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor must share in this forum all his trading experiences because this will help improve his own performance. In addition other investors can read these post and take it as good advice. I think we have to look for different ways to improve our work as traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 982 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)