+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 982 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my daily trading experience is not good some people how can working in forex there many people how can trading as a part time job some people like it this good job for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), forex247 (2019-03-09), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily trading experience is needed to do better trading in the future in Forex trading. Bcz in your trading system every day you learn a number of things that help you make big and profitable trades in the future in Forex trading. So daily trading experience is needed to make a better trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2019-03-09), Unregistered (1)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only everyday experience but also experience of any agreement can help us to make a better deal in the near future. Because forex can be done perfectly after getting enough experience. Because we need to find the best solutions to problems and predictions of future ratings from our knowledge experience. and I have learned the forex market every day and studied every day some new things about the forex market and every time I won money or lost money then I checked what I was doing well and what I did wrong and in this way I got a lot experience about the forex market.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not started yet traded. But thinking about it, I think this is a good experience because you will only make money with your mind, There is no physical work, no mechanical tools involved, only difficult decisions that invade the brain and if luck is with you, you will get many benefits . and every day we face different situations that we have to learn from, this is the right way to make the experience and get better when we become professional traders, the mistakes we make every day should not be repeated this much because this will not make us being professional at all

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, every trading day we give us a lot of experience to get this. Real trading is a good place to study because our mistakes give us good lessons. I have relied on trading every day that if you want to profit you don't need to trade every day you wait for the right time to open your position.

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,451 Times in 11,662 Posts
    My daily experience for forex trading is good for me, I only do my work in forex trading now I get more knowledge in forex trading day after day I only get more experience in this good trading business for me in the future I will solve the problem My finances and I will get more experience from my seniors and Everyday every trader on Forex thinks he has more experience in the forex market, but what happens instead is that there are many who are exposed to losses without even understanding what causes the loss to see lots of losing in a day is a lot of money easily

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My daily experience for forex trading is good for me, I only do my work in forex trading now I get more knowledge in forex trading day after day I only get more experience in this good trading business for me in the future I will solve the problem My finances and I will get more experience from my seniors and Everyday every trader on Forex thinks he has more experience in the forex market, but what happens instead is that there are many who are exposed to losses without even understanding what causes the loss to see lots of losing in a day is a lot of money easily

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-02-24), Unregistered (2)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is a key factor in addition to God's will to succeed at Forex because the Forex market basically builds on experience and knowledge and science and therefore strives to learn a lot and gain continuous experience every day and trust in God will surely succeed and this is an experience will help forex traders to show all their mistakes in forex trading. This error correction helps a forex trader to slowly improve their knowledge and trading results.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I am a daily trader, in my experience in trading a day is if a trader wants to become a trading one day he needs a large amount and 2 or 3 years of trading experience. If a trader fulfills all the characteristics in forex trading, then a trader every day is easily 60-100 pips get from daily trading and it is very difficult to explain the daily experience. Because I'm with a Forex-Metal broker after a long time so it's impossible but now I share my experience. Last trading day, I bought USD / JPY. Previously I did not buy it. But fortunately I have money from this couple. And I learned a lot about USD / JPY yesterday.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to become an expert trader then early and learning stage when i do trading in forex market, i loose so much money but time to time my experience is so much grown up and i do trading with my better strategy and money management so it is good for me to get success in my trading career.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 982 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)