+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 982 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially I joined the Forex market as a demo account holder. I continued for 4-5 months. when I get experience then I join a real Forex account. I started my trade with $ 100 dollars. In the first month I made a profit of $ 100 but in the second month I lost $ 50 for uncontrolled trading. You have to control your emotions when trading on the Forex market. It is very important for every Forex trader to control their emotions and greed when they trade on the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera to abhi thik thak chal raha hai kyunki mai new hu market mai abhi aur sikh raha hu market mai muje bahut naye naye experiance ate hai market mai aur challenge bhi jisase mai apni trading ko improve karani ki koshish karata hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I see that most traders are involved in daily trading or even short-term trading such as scalping, I still feel that such trading is not safe and there are times when you have no choice but to suffer heavy losses that occur in your trade, trade the long term on the other hand is safer but requires relatively larger capital to start. and a repeat price announcement appears on the platform to tell you the price you need to move, and gives you the opportunity to decide whether you are willing to accept the price or not. It's almost always worse than the price you ordered. This is why a leading broker asks you first, before trading.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    i always thought that losses is not something we should regret, but rather as a precious experience where we can learn to avoid and not being trap in the same mistake again i have once read that successful trader is the one who willing to admit his losses and accept it with dignity. but through this losses he can create bigger profit through better strategy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mediators can not know this and no one in this universe knows about the uncertain of what direction is for the price we analyze and we hope God to have a good analysis

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion forex is very slow because I can do output in forex on every indication we are poor easy for businesses here but there are problematic immature ones for new people, new traders must be a premier premiere almost than not really having such a problem without feeling sick. and my daily trading experience is very challenging, trying to find time to read charts, identify trends, then determine support and resistance and then try to get a good entry and exit point and when trading against me, then try to identify what's wrong and how to do it

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst trading experience that is felt or encountered by every trader some time or most of the time there is trading out of control because emotions and lot trading are bigger and both think opening or closing trades earlier regardless of what our analysis says. it's all human nature and emotional problems and I'm a student so I don't have much time to step on. I am very sorry. I don't know about daily trading experience. If anyone knows, please inform me.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in a lot of things like how much it has been so far, I have not been able to start trading with the forex trading, I do not have any other tabs, so I do not know how much money has been done to solve the problem. I am happy to say that I am happy because I have had a lot of money. If you do not have any time to go to the market, then you have to go through a lot of things, and you will be able to buy it from a small country. It is a great way to travel from here and you will be able to spend your time and your life and future.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today I trade twice and in two times I win 6 pips. So, my income today is 12 pips. And today is the best day in my trading life. In the previous days I got a few pips with trading but less than 12 pips. So today I reached my highest target in my trading life. I think I will do better than this in my future trade. and We trade here for profit. We trade here every day so we have to target daily profits. Throughout the day it's not the same, sometimes we face some disappointment with trading. but I will look for the same profit.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a lot of experience that allows me to learn and get new knowledge in commerce, I think all the experiences we have can benefit us in the future. we will learn many things about the mistakes we have made, and will try to find ways to avoid those mistakes in the future. and Every trader must review their trading history to check for mistakes they have made during trading. Then from the trade of history we can determine which part of the weakness comes from us. I am sure every trader has their own way to determine their weaknesses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 982 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)