+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 259 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 % profit on the total investment everyday is a realistic and practically achievable target in this market provided with proper analysis and study.So with the investment of 100 $ a trader can make 10 $ everyday with taking less risks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarwars View Post
    Definitely I can say that I can earn minimum $20 per week if I've only $100 investment and I've calculated this amount according to my money management theory and i mean 10 % and a trader who will win two or three trades daily his account can be in 20% or 30% profits daily.
    When I started my trading with $100 then I earned daily $20 to $25 but after some days when I earned $170 pure profit and I feel over confidence and that was my mistakes because if we trade with out money management then we must see the MC, so I took total loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely I can say that I can earn minimum $20 per week if I've only $100 investment and I've calculated this amount according to my money management theory and i mean 10 % and a trader who will win two or three trades daily his account can be in 20% or 30% profits daily.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray kehyal sy ap agar itsna invest akrty hen to ap ko kam as kam 15$ to 20$ ke umeed karni cahiye or is k liye apni bharpoor koshish b karni cahiye agar ap achi trading kr sakty hen to ap is sy ziada ke umed be kar sakty hen or agar ap je luck apka sath dey to sayd ap or be ziada ke umeedd kr sakeen beleky kma ve sakeen.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar main itne invest karta hu to weekly 25$ ki aasha rakh sakta hu.
    ya fir 20$ mil jaye to bhi enough hai mere liye.
    jyada profit kamane main hi loss jata hai yaar.

Thanks
    $100 is not a small investment but it is not a big one too. It will be enough to start our own forex trade. But we will only be able to manage small profits. There is relation between investment and profit. If we invest huge then profit will be huge too. I think about $50-60 will be enough profit with investment of $100.

Thanks
    wow,150% is a remarkable figure.
    surely it is achieved by studying hard, and maybe trading every day for 24 hours.
    because the results are truly extraordinary.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not necessarily, if we are serious to learn from now know there is a study of small,
    then the sooner we can get a profit consistently, age does not determine our success in this business

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are the first one telling me this thing, otherwise till today I have not studied any where about this much high daily target. 10% everyday means about 60% weekly that is much more. I don't think we should take this much risk. If you will try to earn 10% daily profit then you may blow your account in 2-3 days.

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend on your trading experience and depend on how much you trade with Forex , its depend you trade lot what volume of your trade and depend on your time of trading if you do only one time in a day then its small and you trade whole day and not any loss then you go for a big profit .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 259 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)