+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 259 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera profit target humesha mai percentage of investment per letha hoon. Aur mera ek month ke liye kuch 20 to 30% returns mil jayega tho mere liye bahut kushi ki baat hai. Kyoni agar hum jyada payade ka target rekenge tho hume jyada nukasana hone ka bi chances jyada rahata hai.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you are right. i am also having 1:1000 leverage.
    now my account is also growthing. so i also increase my lot size.
    if we are doing scalping then with 100$ we can easily made near to 20-25$ but need to take some big risk.
    yup, i plan to scalping trade with 50$ as deposit. i will open standard account and take 1:1000 as leverage, use 30% of margin to trade in a single or separated into 3 open trade in the same direction and will close trade using scripts "close all open positions". scalping use big% of margin to trade is a high risk but it also will give a huge profit in a short times and you will get a big rebates too. I have trained and prepared through a demo account. with the results of a 150% profit in one week. and will soon be ready for a real account. The first fund to practice in a real account is a fund of bonus posts in this forum. so it may only be started early next month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes you are right...in 100$ you can trade with .1 and .5 volume..
    i start my trading with 50$ and i use .01 lot till 100$.
    but after achived 100$ i use 0.1 lot size now my balance once again going to 150% (250$)
    nice result bro:
    if i deposit 50$ in standard account, i will use 1:1000 leverage, and i will use .01 lot (of course that's minimum lot to trade), and it's mean i will get 0.1$ profit or loss at every pips of movement price. trade manually with target profit +10 to +20 pips and stop loss +1 pips at a single trade. and daily target is +50 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What leverage do you use?
    pravi, leverage cahe jo bho ho, usko acche tara istemal karna he sabse important ha. jayada tar log leverage ko nehi janta ha and usko pata bhi nehi ho kaisa leverage istemal kiya jaata ha and isska paschad loss bhi ho sakta ha.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will target at least 50 dollar per week. it means i will target 10 dollar a day. and it is not that much difficult i think so. but, there is no urgency that i have to take 50 dollar by taking high risk.happy trading

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    5$ Hafte to kafi wajib fayda hai, kul 1% roj ka average fayda hona chahiye apke target to achieve karne ke liye aur yeh aap kafi chhote leverage aur bina risk ya bahut kam risk ke sath achieve kar sakte hain.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    ziada profit ki lalach may may to 2 baar 100$ lose ker chuka hoon. behtar haal to yehi hay kay banda bas 3-4$ per trade per risk karay or sirf or sirf 10cents per pip ki trade karay. iss tarah agar loss bhi hota hay to phir bhi kam hoga.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bagair high risk kay bhi 25 - 30 dollars per week to asaani say kamaya jaa sakta hay agar trading account may 100$ hoto. daily target bas 40 - 50 pip ka rakhain or 10 - 20 cent per pip ki trade karain to ba-asaani itna target aik week may pora kia jaa sakta hay.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    I think 100$ is very good to start. If is use .01 lot size then my daily target is 1$ to 2$. Then in one week i will get 5$ to 10$. If i use 0.1 lot size then my daily target is 2.5$ to 4$ then my weekly target is 12.5$ to 20$. I think is very save for my strategy. If you have very good strategy. Then you can use big lot size.
    $100 may be the best initial capital to start trading, but the most important thing is finding a trading system that is suitable and profitable for us. Using good money management so that we do not experience loss at the beginning of our trading.
    we should not enlarge our capital if we are still losing money when using $100

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ko hamesha free mind set ke sath hi karna chahaiye kyunki forex me bahut tarah ke analysis aur studies hoti hai jo ki har traer ke bas ki nahi hoti aur jo ki kafi mushkil bhi hoti hai
    agar aap diverted mind se trading ya analyssi karte hai to aapko nuksan hone ke bahut chances rahenge kyunki trading me risk kabhi bhi nahi lena chahiye aur apko hamesah free mind se hi trade karna chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 259 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)