+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 259 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Member dhiren is an unknown quantity at this point dhiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 100$ is very good to start. If is use .01 lot size then my daily target is 1$ to 2$. Then in one week i will get 5$ to 10$. If i use 0.1 lot size then my daily target is 2.5$ to 4$ then my weekly target is 12.5$ to 20$. I think is very save for my strategy. If you have very good strategy. Then you can use big lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you invest more than 100$ then you will get a good chance to make a lot of money from this Forex trading business. this is really nice business where you will get huge money for making money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned babilob is an unknown quantity at this point babilob's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are the first one telling me this thing, otherwise till today I have not studied any where about this much high daily target. 10% everyday means about 60% weekly that is much more. I don't think we should take this much risk. If you will try to earn 10% daily profit then you may blow your account in 2-3 days.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    well is k liye me smajhta hu k ap umeed nai kr skte k ap kitna profit kma kste hai or me smajhta hu k tarding me kch pata nai hota k kab apko loss hojaye or kab profit is liye humesha ache ki umeed hume nai krni chaiey balke achi tarding krni chaiye ta k hume acha profit ho ske.

Senior Member junaidk007 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidk007's Avatar
    Thanks
    100$ par main aik haftay k 40$ tak profit ki umeed karta hoon, or mujy lagta ha k 100$ par itna aram sa kamaya ja sakta ha agar app k pas aik achi trading strategy ho to.

Senior Member jack200 is an unknown quantity at this point jack200's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mene apni forex trading 100$ se hi start ki ti..with high leverage & under money management.
    with the 100$ i made monthly 10% minimum...there is no fix about week but end of month i am able to made 10%

Senior Member putrioktarika is an unknown quantity at this point putrioktarika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any thing depends on strategies you use in the forex and if your strategies is good then you can generate excellent money from the forex and if not then you will lose the money if you owns 100 dollars or 1000 dollars if you have your account.

Senior Member mshoaib is an unknown quantity at this point mshoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    is se ham zayad ki umeed ni ker sakte ku k 100$ forex me buhat thora hota he ham kam se kam her hafte 20 $ ya 30$ tak ka targit rakh sakte he is se zayad ni ager is se zayada rake ge to nuqsan bi ho sakta he.

Junior Member markotikk is on a distinguished road markotikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading with profit of $1 ; $0.5 it's easy to achieve and u work with less risk , also you have to patien to get more money !
    Success on Forex is a Triumph of Intellect!

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe $100 is actually small sum of money to be able to start Forex business. Along with $100 someone cannot brought a thousand associated risk and also therefore your trading can also make but not big, I consider along with $100 you can make approximately $3 to $5 daily if you are quite a seller, simply because you catch more pips because of toy length on lot, somebody are not able to pay for a big size since ones funding is not satisfactory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 259 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)