+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 259 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Junior Member robert100 is on a distinguished road robert100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar ap forex ma long time rahna chatay hy tu ap month ka max 40 to 50% profit min ma rakhy is hasab say week ka 10 to 12% profit huna chaye is say ziyda mil jay tu lucky samjay kabi na milay tu relax rhy is strategy say ap ka account safe rhy ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all I want to say that $ 100 is a reasonable amount and if there is a trader who will start this business with such an investment then he must use a small lot size and he can get a reasonable amount. As a concern for me, I want to make $ 40 per week with this investment and that is very likely a profit target. and I will be entitled to only 10% per month is my monthly target and I have never traded with a high-risk business and I always try to trade with discipline and I have never traded as a gambler and therefore my profit margin is not large enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend it is depending upon you what is yours capacity and what type of you a trader if you are a good trader and you have lot of experience of this forum then you earn from here and if you are not a good trader then you loss his all capital 100$ in this forum.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-08-31), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I invest 100 $ then I want to plan back at least 5% but it also depends on the market but the lower investment trading is very risky and back too very dough we make a good investment at least starting with 500 $. For Forex, you can easily get $ 100 from 100 dollars every month. The $ 100 forex invested in weekly income is $ 20-30. It's easy for traders to buy 20-30 weekly earnings.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 sy 10 dollars is a great risky business and you have a risky business and you have a business in which you have a business and you know how to trade as you have done with a demo account, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge and gain real account. If you are interested in trading a business, you can fully understand the business. If you want to invest $ 25 to invest in 25 dollars, then you have a right to say that it is a business that is able to sell you and say that he should pay attention to you, he will say that he has a look here. k koi bad me kuch ke lam aur hoon kuch kam kar sake.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you invest $ 100 to invest in $ 20, you can make a profit of $ 20 for a foreign currency you have invested in, but you have not been able to sell it because you have a lot of money from your business. The forex trading men will not even be able to buy their own greed. If a trader has a trading problem of $ 100, or if he has a $ 100 invested in a trader's trading than a trader, then he has a trader who has a business of 30 dollars, which is why he is risking If you do not know how to do it, then you have a right to use it for you.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we invest $ 100 in this business, then we can make $ 40 per week, but also may lose as a loss and profit from two parts of this business and most people forget losses and fail. I must say that there are a large number of people failing because of negative thoughts, they trade with large lot sizes and forget about loss problems, so use small lot sizes and small profit targets to avoid critical situations. and Forex trading is the advantage of your profitability with the experience and knowledge of Forex trading based on which investment you invest. And a good trader can use a lot of knowledge and knowledge about low investment and big profits. I want to pay 100 USD investment in US $ 10 USD to get a profit.

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,468 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap 100$ capital say start krty hn tu aap ko har hafty 5$ kamany chieye ore aik month main 20$ kA TARGET rakna chahye pher agay agay apny capital ky mutabik barhaty jaye is say aapka capital save rahyga ye money management ka plan follow karryn aap profit kamayegy is tarha agar aap laluch karryngy tu aap ko loss hoga...
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-18), Mustansir (2018-09-01), Trump (2018-08-19)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that for the main 100 $ to invest karta for the main profit of 10 $ profit ki umeed karta. Which means, 2% the main risk of using karnad as a pasanded like a sack and 2% risk using kiya to lose the opportunity of honeka koi nehi hais !! and I think there is to be repaired. that, only depends on your experience. if you have good experience and understanding of market capacity, you can generate more than 500 $ + a week. but if you don't have experience, you lose all your money just a day. so for your income you need experience.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,443 Times in 9,163 Posts
    100$ ki investment bohat hi poor investment hai but phr bi main is se main try karun ga ke main daily ki base pe 2, 3$ le sakun jo ke sahi hai market ke rules ke against nae hai is main muje zyada nuqsan ke chances bi nae ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 259 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)