+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 509 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5088

Thread: Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by agitiga View Post
    I dont consider eurusd as the best currency, the gbpusd is a better one because it doesn't behave irrationally like the single currency. Once the gbpusd sets out to accomplish a target, it will move to the direction easily
    i am still do not think that what you are saying is good, becuase many trader is also most like to make the trading on the EUR/USD than the GBP/USD i think that the GBP/USD is also the good pairs for the trader to use on their trading when it have the good news on the GBP only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zayada tar trading isi pair mein hoti hai. Is i par log technical aur fundamental ko base karty hain. newbie ke liye ye safe pair mana jata hai . is mein sara din hi trade mil jati hai aur trading ki achi practice bhi ho jati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ziyada trader eur/usd ko he like karty hai & is main he trade karty hain & i think inko is main ziyada profit hota hain is liye wo is main order open karty hain & maine to abhe tak trading nahi ki hain main in main he trading karonga jab trading seekh jaonga main!

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    its the most traded currency pair along with GBP-USD, Whenever someone start discussing forex generally they simply use EUR-USD or GBP-USD as reference for the currency pairs. so people always talk about these pairs only. so newbies start trading with these pairs. Moreover these currency pairs are also good for trading because of their volatility
    I dont consider eurusd as the best currency, the gbpusd is a better one because it doesn't behave irrationally like the single currency. Once the gbpusd sets out to accomplish a target, it will move to the direction easily

Member junayed is an unknown quantity at this point junayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this pair is the most famous & reputed currency pair.as far as i have seen,this is the most traded pair among all other pairs..thanks

Member Smith89 is an unknown quantity at this point Smith89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eurusd is very volatile and that is why it is easy to trade in that pair and make some good profit.. also there has been very much conditionality of making some good money with low spread with that pair

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by onadiran majeed olayiwola View Post
    kunki eur/usd is the best pair in the world. eur/usd jitna moovment hota hai utna moovment koi or pair me nehi hota. lekin gold mai thora thora hota hai, Yes friend you are right all new trader like eur/usd and few people like gbp/usd. Becuse this pair move first. Many people always talk about these pairs only. So, new trader choice this pair.
    bhai eur/usd ek simple aur low spread wala pair hai, aisa aap bilkul nahi kah sakte hai, ki is pair par sabse jayda movement hota hai, kafi pairs hai jinki move eur/usd se jayda hoti hai, is pair spread low hoti hai aur news kafi jayda hoti hai, aur gold pair nahi metal hai, gold mein kafi jayda movement hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member pari786 is an unknown quantity at this point pari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear reason behind using Eur/Usd is that we have more touch with these currencies. also this pair is more flactuation than other curriencies.

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this pair of the best couples that could do the work because it is more couples move through daily deal and that's what makes it is the best in the profit with him

Banned bipul11 is an unknown quantity at this point bipul11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its true new trader like EUR/USD pair and also start my trading EUR/USD pair. I think when new trader open demo account they follow EUR/USD pair because this pair move daily 100 - 150 or more pips they earn good profit so next time live account they also choose this pair. This pair is profitable so all new trader and professional trader like this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 509 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)