+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 509 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with most intentions because two-currency people are very normal names around the planet totality itself. And also I think the intent here is coincidence with the intention that they have to familiarize them with ideas from wherever they allow on the path of learning forex. and most EUR / USD traders say sath trad is like it seems. You are the technical technician, the basics of Aceh are following you. new traders said EUR / USD said he was trading from keni chahy. because the ki movement news says it relates to kerti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother asal me Euro boht se countries ki Currency hai jis me 3 se ziayda countries shamil hain isliye jyada log us pr trading karty hain.QK EURO boht se economies k Mix ka name hai to us ki news,event b jyada hoty hain.Is liye dear ye sb se jyada strong currency hai is k bad GBP,phir USD ka number ata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-10-30)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that is mostly because those two currencies are very common names around the whole world itself . and also i think that there is a chance that they got to use it by the suggestion from where they have started learning forex .

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its the most traded currency pair along with GBP-USD, Whenever someone start discussing forex generally they simply use EUR-USD or GBP-USD as reference for the currency pairs. so people always talk about these pairs only. so newbies start trading with these pairs. Moreover these currency pairs are also good for trading because of their volatility

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think most traders want to trade in the pair the reason is that there is a low spread in EUR USD and then both of these curves are strong and there is not much risk of loss in the pair because it moves up and down so we can wait for a better time and eur / usd happens to be the most traded try and like a large number recommend it for other newbies then I don't understand the reason why this is like the others then I will get this tarde addition try very often it is liked and that I even tarde 6majorpairs and where eur / usd is one of them

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am honored to use a very good clock for my regular trade because this is really suitable for me and the good of young people. clear and know how the market response to the news I decided to open a position will make it easier later to trade better

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best for students. Precisely why many traders want to trade in EUR and USD until the set has excessive liquidity and is mainly handled more volume. In addition there are more pip movements in this particular set at noon which is close to two hundred - 300 pips and even more. Besides that you distribute because this set of currencies can be much less. And the EUR / USD pair is also my favorite pair because it is very liquid and volatile pair and this shows a big movement during the news period, the spread in this pair is also very low and we can easily catch the trend direction. I make consistent profits in this pair.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assigning EUR or big actions whenever you will see information and I usually wait to get into the market once information for them so that when every thing is really clear and understand how the market reacts to the information we choose to open the placement. and eurusd is one of the biggest sets that displays the optimum period of higher motion. which is probably the main economic climate on the planet and that is a lot unpredictable at some very complicated points and sets. I am sure the majority of investors plan to create faster income

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading can be easy because capital is very good and can produce more. There is a lot of movement when there will be news and I am always waiting to enter the market when the news comes to them and when everything is clear and knows how the market responds and I think the best time to do the transactions is pairing ... Currency pairs with most of the movements are EUR-JPY. So volatility is the main reason for cutting currency pairs, so this pair is a good choice which I think

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first EURS / USD pair I played first, because it has a movement that is not too large, but also follows the daily movement of the average daily movement, meaning in one candle day that forms the same height. So we can apply the highest price in one day. and every new trader is like a real eur / usd pair I think every new trader likes every currency pair and he can make a lot of money with each new pair and can also take many benefits with forex so that he always works with every forex pair and makes money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 509 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)