+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 509 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders trade with the EUR / USD currency pair because this pair is very easy to change and after every second the level increases and decreases. Therefore, most traders trade with EUR / USD to get profit and loss early. I also trade with this. New traders feel that this pair is well known and high liquidity also survives in this currency as a result it is more stable and easy to trade when compared to others. The indicators and charts here also provide more information about this particular pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most trade in GBP-USD currency pairs at the same time, when someone is a general forex discussion, only as a reference for the EUR-USD and GBP-USD currency pairs. So that people don't always call this a partner. For this pair to start selling. In addition, the volatility of this currency pair has a good trade. Eurusd is the currency of directional movement, and if you do an adequate analysis of them, and it turns out to be positive you will have a reason to smile because when you start buying or selling it is the direction in the movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think dear is ki aik waja ye hai EURO boht say countries ki currency hai jesy k Germany. Italy. Eur ups etc. is liye is pr jyada trading ki jati hai.Or ye k is k boht events b hoty han jo k hmen news calender's me mil jaty hain or is pr profits k chance b jyada hoty hain.Isliye ye duniya me sab se jyada trade hony wali currency hai.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EURS / USD pair first plays first, because it contains movements that are not too large, but also follows the daily movements of daily movements, and this means that in one day candles form the same height. So we can apply the highest price in one day. EURUSD is the most popular pair in this business and also has good movements that can be read more easily by almost traders. and besides, this pair has a relationship with GBPUSD and graphs the same pattern so we can take this opportunity and make a profit well.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it might be generally only because individuals 2 currencies are very common bands that are close to the world per se. and also I believe that there is an opportunity they can use it through ideas through where they begin to master forex. Most people use EUR / USD in their trade because traders think that it is a pair that is very famous and easy to change. So most traders use this pair so they can make a profit. I also used this pair in my trade and made a profit so I was satisfied with this couple and traded happily with this couple.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, we can use any graph above h1 for lasting, long-term research. And also there won't be anything scary about MC if we use mm in our offer. You must remain tolerant until your focus arrives. I deal with eur / usd with a durable design, no need for large and strong research. Think it mostly because both currencies are very common names throughout the world itself. and I also think that there is an opportunity that they have to use it with advice from where they started learning forex. So people always talk about these couples. so beginners start trading with this pair. In addition, this currency pair is also good for trading because of their volatility.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned that this pair is a good partner to start trading in a real account. People believe that in this pair the risk factor is less than the others. So that is why every new trader when entering a real account they mostly use this pair to start trading. I think the main thing is planning. We can choose any partner but proper planning and a good trading strategy are the main things of this business. Forex is trading is a business that makes good money. I think that's mostly because these two currencies are very common names throughout the world itself. and I also think that there is an opportunity that they have to use it with advice from where they have started to learn forex.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. I think that's mostly because these two currencies are very common names throughout the world itself. and I also think that there is an opportunity that they have to use it with advice from where they started learning forex. Because it is very fast and the lowest capital can trade here easily, and people can understand the candle stick so people trade here, you can also easily calculate the level condition faster so you can get each image.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mery mutabiq zayada tar trader eur or usd mien trading kerty hien q k un ko in ki samjh hoti hai mager mien to gold mien trading kerta hion q k mien es mien kam ker k khushi mehso kerta hion or apny lye behtreen future bee hasil kerna chahta hion to yeh her trader ki apni marzi hai k wo jis mien chahye aa ker trading kery

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-30), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better work and merchant goods for forex now all human goods work forex and better income one for work so join forex and goos money income for work now all money earning human goods for work now for forex is goods and money work better income. good lots of traders like eur / usd because it has a lot of movement than other graphs so it is used most often, also profit and loss occurs earlier so it is also time efficient, and there are many other graphs that also correlate with it. meaning they go up if eur / usd goes up and they fall if eur / usd falls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 509 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)