+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 181 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Education.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex education is a must for every trader and is needed to make the job better and produce a good amount of money so that a trader must learn knowledge and gain experience before starting to work in Forex trading and he must try to give more time and forex education very much needed, how much knowledge you will get will be less for you because a man's learning stage never ends, so keep listening and have good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see the first business or job in the world just trading forex. Forex trading is the only best way to increase one's income or profits in a matter of seconds, there is no business that provides maximum profits every day, only forex trading that gives you the benefit of your investment, even you cannot invest large amounts to trade some brokers provide mini account options to anyone to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,090 Times in 1,729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee blkl theek bat hy forex education k zraiye kafi kuch seekhny m milta hy or hum isy sy realted kafi knowledge or experience gain kr skty hain iski help sy

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex education is certainly popular and important to us. Because you can learn more about Forex business. So, I am still learning about forex trading from one of my brothers. At the Indian forex forum, I got a lot of ideas about trading and it helped me very much. and Forex training is mandatory for all traders. The United States is acting right, then Yes. I am still learning about trading with one of my brothers at the Forum, I really like Indian forex trading and helped me a lot with friends.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, the best way to learn Forex is in forums through interacting with other members either beginners or pros in discussions or asking questions. we know there are many ways to learn how to trade Forex such as books, courses, e-books or from friends. so we need to learn more about Forex trading in the best way. and to start being a reasonable trader of course we want education because it teaches us how to trade well and how to start being successful. I feel that a reasonable trader has an additional opportunity for success because we know forex is a sophisticated business. not everyone might be a wise trader.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are three educational models that dominate the Forex Market today. They all claim to have a magic formula, exclusive knowledge about the market, or a number of proprietary indicators. Their promises to the FX merchant herds that always produce returns are the easiest way possible to land promised Forex Enlightenment. Understanding the reality of what's on the market as far as education is important for someone out there trying to become a Forex trader. This article discusses some of the more common paradigms of the Forex Education Market today.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never add to a losing position. I think this is one of the biggest "diseases" that traders have. Stop loss like a red light, that's not a suggestion. This tells you to exit the market not to add more money to the trade. It only made me angry to see people add money to a losing position. There is no justification except one. HOPE! They did not say "Wow, I was wrong and should have come out at my stop loss level", they said "I am right about the direction of the market, only my stop loss is placed close to my entry. If I stay there and add more trading money surely will run as I wish and I will not only produce losses but I will make more because now I add my position at a much better price! "

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,409 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Forex education is the best education in our life,
    The perfect busness edocation,
    I respect the forex edocation and busness,
    I will forex education my brother and sister,
    It is the good education for forex,
    But i like it,,

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    humain forex ka mutaliq internet se boaht si guidence hasil ho sakti hai is sleya humain iss main guidence usi waqat hasil ho jati hai jab humain is main kam ke ka bary main koi thora bhohat informnation hoti hai jb humain is ka abry main information nhi hoti hi toh humain is main kabi b acha profit hasil nhi ho sakta hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear when you become senior trader when your experience increase
    Jb aap senior trader ban jaaty ho to to aap ko kafi had tak knowledge mil jaata hy phir aap aik successful trader hoty hn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 181 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)