+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 181 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Education.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only know about free indicators like bollinger bands and MACD, RSI from ********.com and since then
    I use them in my trades but I'm not very successful because I do not really care about the indicators
    but they really can help and if i can use it well then i might have some success.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

coramel (2017-11-16)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I can already understand that forex is an education because the more you get into forex trading
    you just need to keep learning whatever comes your way on the other side so that you are always
    on the best side of the forex market so with this forex trading. is an addictive investment that really takes more time to grow
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharifhasan View Post
    Yes,I more learn things for this place.
    This site stay knowledge is more powerful.Senior member share important post and all most discuss all more.any topic help us more knowledge about Forex.I learn Forex this site same other site and blog.help us knowledge more every day every think.
    Yes, we get a lot of good knowledge here, and I also have a good trading strategy about nude trade here.
    I tried it on a demo account for 1 month and I got amazing results, about 95% winner ratio.
    But the key is money management.
    CMIIW

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lionfx View Post
    Forex is an international trading market. forex education is the most important thing if you want to earn the money from this great source of income in the world. So friend keep it up and earn money.
    International business, but we must feel sad because in many countries we find still not special education about forex.
    There is no curriculum that discusses forex in our schools. If we want to talk about forex we need to learn and learn by ourselves.
    It's not easy. Many traders need to try to gain their knowledge and skills to trade by searching on the search engines.
    So, we hope in the future there will be schools to make better education about forex.
    thank

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me to be a very easy trader once you have money and internet connection, you register at the recommended broker,
    and you can directly trading. But for me to live as a merchant it is a very difficult thing.
    We need to learn about money management and discipline.
    becarfull

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bunty View Post
    before starting forex it is very important that we have to take education in forex after that we should start trading to make the profit. The forex forums that exist around the web is actually one of the most important things in forex trading, it is a good source of education for us
    Yes, that's right, But the reality is not like that, we know that forex is really hard business.
    Many successful traders are silent on their profits. They do not share their systems and strategies with others.
    It's not easy to find a good strategy, So, I think forex need more introduction.
    I hope someday will be a school for forex trading.
    becarfull

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

sodar (2017-10-25)

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we want to be a professional trader, we need to make ourselves knowledgible, smart enough, tricky and resourceful first, believe me ....
    if you can continue your stock business smoothly .... whatever the market conditions ,, your success.
    It is a must. This is the history of the world, nothing is found more loosely in this business but offcourse,
    sometimes you may pile up .... that does not mean you will lose everything in your life, just be cold, and wait for the ball to come to your palace
    regard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fadly For This Useful Post:

bronz (2017-10-25)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,254 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear brother in the forum community there is huge number of members which are very experienced in the Forex
    Trading. The thing you have to ask what ever you want to learn from them . They will not hesitate to share their experience with us and with you.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), amirjaved (2017-10-23), batool (2017-10-25), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), garrysidhu (2017-10-22), ghaffar500 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-22), KASINA (2017-10-24), munibkhan (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-21), QamarXulqi (2017-10-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), yulbang111 (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member mizan355 is on a distinguished road mizan355's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Now a days Forex is a very popular business in the world. There are many things to know here. So you may learn more

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader apko main yeh nahain kehta k forex education hasil na krain laekn apko chahaiy k education k sath sath apko frorex pay prectice pay bhi krni chahaiy tab hi ap es main kamyab ho skty hain aur es say earing bhi kr skty hain.......

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-22), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 181 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)