+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 320 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3192

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member aandree is on a distinguished road aandree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add that before dealing clean your thoughts . and always management feelings. take a braking mechanism after a doing some failing or achievements business. and study the industry information everyday...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aandree For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member kamalsgb is an unknown quantity at this point kamalsgb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    great thread for newbie. you are right and you point is good. I want to add that before trading fresh your mind . and always control emotion. take a brake after a doing some failure or success trade. and read the market news daily.
    A persons knowledge of forex funds is a must if one wants to establkish one of these fuds. The incraese of people intereested in this market has led to the groiwth of htese funds. This market has never been very good for trying to build up one of these fuds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kamalsgb For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member tanbirfx is an unknown quantity at this point tanbirfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Establishing stop-loss and take benefit are one of the most essential concept of currency trading..
    These resources help you in reducing your reduction and you can experience a bit comfortable if you are away from your display..

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Very nice and useful post friend..
    Every new investor should try this advice before working in foreign exchange market...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tanbirfx For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member bbc670 is an unknown quantity at this point bbc670's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's routin is holy true and Even I was so greedy that I started trading without any practice, and the problems which i am facing right now is unexplainable. I would now start from scratch and the first thing which i will do is to practice in the demo account.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bbc670 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its also excellent because when you have a excellent indication and about 99% possibilities of reaching tp than it doesn't issues if you put sl or not because in any situation your business is going to hit the tp.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saeenfx For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member sravon300 is an unknown quantity at this point sravon300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Establishing stop-loss and take benefit are one of the most essential concept of currency trading..
    These resources help you in reducing your reduction and you can experience a bit comfortable if you are away from your display..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sravon300 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member opus089 is an unknown quantity at this point opus089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Establishing stop-loss and take benefit are one of the most essential concept of currency dealing.These resources help you in reducing your reduction and you can experience a bit comfortable if you are away from your display.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to opus089 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member mamon-88 is an unknown quantity at this point mamon-88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for searing very informative points for trading. I am new trader and doing practice on demo account nowadays. I will use these information in my trades in future.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mamon-88 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders are advised to follow the rules and stick to the basics, take risks and act with caution. But how many of them actually follow them, and this is why many suffer injury at the start or after a few gains.

It is only when they understand and look for the mistakes that they are a good and profitable trader.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joru For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are paw i am concur with all what you said us i cerebrate tht when all the merchandiser interpret this rules believe me they never unregenerate for representation when you see that the movement present go up you should never delude participate meet with the bying etc and you should also keep in your strategy and don't vary it at all

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kamal8 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 320 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)