+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 320 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3192

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Banned omor is an unknown quantity at this point omor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that this is a great post for us.We need to do this for all of our life time. I think that if any one can follow this rule then you can make a huge profit from there. That's why I think that every one have to need to do this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to omor For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great ! very impressive and informative thread. This will be very helpful advice for a newbie. Some more things are there that should be keep in mind and that are:- Follow money management rules, control the emotions and always do your own analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hardiron For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally i have same routine like you in my trading and i think many other traders also the same because those are basic preparation for all traders before entering the market everyday But still i think the most important thing is to make sure that we are in good condition phisicly and mentally.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker7diaa For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member tawhid011 is an unknown quantity at this point tawhid011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great topic for beginners. You have the right and the good. I want to add costs to trade in your mind. and it is not always verified. After a trade to the success or failure of the brake. and read on the market every day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tawhid011 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    1.) Learn to always include the spread of whatever pair you are trading on in your stop-loss
    2.) On your Chart mark out the time of release of all high impact news, on all currency pair that include the pair in which the news is to be released.
    3.) If trading the lower time frames; ALWAYS EXIT ALL TRADE AT THE TIME OF RELEASE OF SUCH NEWS.
    4.) Follow your trading rules strictly.
    5.) During Candlestick formation; always join the trend either at a price higher or lower than the closing price of the current candle stick ''as the trend maybe''. Irrespective of whatever time frame you are on.
    6.) Never take side during trading, you are here only to make profit so always trade in the direction of the current trend.
    7.) Always go through your chart at the end of the day, the week and the month.
    aapki jankari hamare (senior and junior) liye bahut hi useful hai hum ise puri tarah se sikhne ki koshish karenge aur apne daily routine me shamil karne ki bhi koshish karenge. accha mujhe sabhi se ek baat puchni thi ki news trading ke samay kaun si routine follow karni chahiye. kripya batane ka kasht karen.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think setting stop loss and take profit even sometimes trailing stops all are important task for me .actually setting LS and TP is must in my view for a scalper otherwise a quick trend against that positing will take huge amount .i think we nee dot follow the rules and regulation and obviously the timing is needed for trading

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mahbubur For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member sony1 is an unknown quantity at this point sony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    great thread for newbie. you are right and you point is good. I want to add that before trading fresh your mind . and always control emotion. take a brake after a doing some failure or success trade. and read the market news daily. Every new trader should follow these tips before dealing in forex market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sony1 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the forex market every day under any circumstances do not repeat the same thing that you do every day before trading and you educate yourself first

16. The Following User Says Thank You to easy_mezoo For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 1 minutes and 5 minutes chart only good for scalping and it may observe but not good if we want to trade short or long but necessary for scalping. anyway its good you see the price action and do technical analysis before enter the trade.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fxsupertrade For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member AHII10 is an unknown quantity at this point AHII10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you gave nice information but there are some others points which we should keep in mind.we should start trading after getting right knowledge,traders should keep patience and never trade with greed, do your work happily.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AHII10 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 320 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)