+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 320 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ap nay bhoot achi thread share ki hai or mjy apki is thread sy bhoot zadda help mili hai or mai ye b kahu ga bhoot sy logon ko apki is thread sy bhoot zadda faida hua hoga or aik bhoot achay tareekay sy ap nay ye detail hamaray sth share ki hai thankxx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-11-14)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately this is a very informative post for newcomers who manage stop loss and profit taking is one of the most important rules in Forex trading. These tools help you minimize your losses and you can feel a little relaxed if you are far from your screen. and trading is not always smart for those who feel the tension when trading. Trading cannot continue to offer you profits after you build a wrong trade. we also must not feel emotions after we lose profits. if you really watch the daily news about the trading market, you will be able to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders are advised to follow the rules and stick to the fundamentals, do not use risks and trade carefully. However, how many of them really follow them and that is the fact some suffer losses either throughout the start or once they have created some profits. and I want to add that before trading your mind fresh and always controlling emotions one of the most important rules of forex trading These tools help you in minimizing your losses and you can feel a little relaxed if you are far from the big thread of your screen for your beginners right and you are good points. take the brakes after making a few failures or a successful trade. and read market news every day. Set a stop loss and take profit is

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your string is good, I agree with you that every new trader has good tips. I think if new traders act the tips mentioned above then they can make money on a daily basis because these tips are very helpful for all traders. So my opinion is that all traders share tips, so we keep up with ourselves & save losses. and good strings for beginners. You can be right and your goal is smart. I need to add it before making a transaction lately. and management emotions forever. take the brakes after making a number of successful failures or trades. and learn market news every day.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and if you do that then you will become a good trader in the forex market and earn a good income from forex trading .... You should regularly monitor forex news so that you will trade right with the pair trend and as soon as the deal is closed in less than 50 pips stop loss or profit and every ... and therefore affect the ability to spread a successful special deal .. We must show the spread of the agreement because it is very important

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with this post and I also always advise traders and beginners to learn the basic and appropriate knowledge and information from Forex Trading. Learn skills, tactics, different strategies for various conditions and situations. Learn experience, money management with patience to make a profit in a more effective way. and Forex trading is a business that makes fast money. A very good line with regard to beginners. You are right and also you are really great. I want to enter the ones before buying and selling cleaning the mind. and usually manage feelings. has a braking system after doing some industry failure or even achievement. and browse market information every day. Good luck trading .

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes a very good thought and if we do it then we can make very good money from forex and forex working with learning and better planning is a very good work from the world and we have to use it with it and learn it first and then trade on and give maximum time for that and learn it and get it good. and I also do routine activities when I trade ... and I think it's very useful for me ... without doing that sometimes I can't negotiate with my trade .

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your first point says everything. Data must be known and heard basis. People use and consult regularly ignoring technical research only when trading and usually dead at the hands of the main information activities. and that is a great way to open trading positions and new traders must try to follow this trading plan or strategy to open trading positions for good profits, I think if a new trader steps in and opens a trade like this he will definitely benefit from trading , this is a good thread for new traders like us that will help us to become good traders of trade.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your initial information says it all. intelligence intelligence is respected and listened to on daily work. Do not ignore usage and consult only technical reasons when they do business and they are usually slaughtered by better program events. and the rule is to make us not to violate the rule if the trader violates the rules they make will not make them work well on forex and it will have a bad impact for them if they have violated the rules on their trade

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on the advice no. 7. I had a bad experience by allowing the position floting loss until the weekend. and it makes the weekend I became uncomfortable. I always think of my position who experienced loss of 50%. I would not do it, because it's so painful.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 320 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)