+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 320 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job in the world. great strands for beginners. You are right and your points are good. I want to add that before trading refresh your mind. and always controlling emotions. take the brakes after making several failures or successful trades. and read daily.like job market news. and we have to make it a routine to win in the forex market basically some forex market rules if we follow it then the forex market can give us very big money and very fast but if we do not make our work routinely then we can not win money and we may suffered losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is good advice for new traders, I think if new traders follow that rule they can make a profit by losing too much money, I think it is a good advice for all new traders who want to make a profit without taking as high as any risk on forex trading. and your first goal says it all. Information must be well known and detected every day. People ignore work and get recommendations from technological analysis only once they trade and that their unit area is usually killed by the main info activity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The information is very useful and that you are the best to do my trade before looking for news and determining the most suitable currency pair for trading for that day and I open the transaction for several hours until it reaches only what I expect from profit and I immediately turn it off , without waiting any further and Forex is a good currency business. great strands for beginners. You are right and your points are good. I want to add that before trading refresh your mind. and always controlling emotions. take the brakes after making several failures or successful trades. and read the daily market news. Good luck.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable. Thread thread for beginners. You are right and your points are good. I want to add that before trading refresh your mind. and always controlling emotions. take the brakes after making several failures or successful trades. and read the daily market news. Good luck and I think this is a good post for us. We need to do this for all the time of our lives. I think if anyone can follow this rule then you can get a big profit from there. That's why I think that everyone should do this.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think setting the stop loss and taking advantage of even the occasional trailing stop are all important tasks for me. Actually setting LS and TP should be in my view for a scalper otherwise a quick trend towards such a position would take a large amount. I think we nee dot follow the rules and regulations and obviously the time is required for trading and Generally I have the same routine as you are in my trade and I think many other merchants are also same because they are the basic preparation for all traders before entering the market every day I think the most important thing is to make sure we are in good physical and mental condition

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline bohat zarori hai.iss kay saath emotions ko control mein rakhna .good knowledge bohat zarori hai.traddig start kernay se pehly peace of mind hona bhi zarori hai.phir hi app koi good descion lay sakty hain.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think setting the stop loss and taking advantage of even the occasional trailing stop are all important tasks for me. Actually setting LS and TP should be in my view for a scalper otherwise a quick trend towards such a position would take a large amount. I think we nee dot follow the rules and regulations and obviously the time is needed for big trades and strands for beginners. You are right and your points are good. I want to add that before trading refresh your mind. and always controlling emotions. take the brakes after making several failures or successful trades. and read the daily market news. Every new trader should follow these tips before dealing with the forex market.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex traders must be disciplined by their rules. without discipline we can more easily lose. setting stop loss and take profit is one of the most important rules of forex trading. trading may not always give you an advantage when you make a wrong trade. Stop losses can limit our losses so we can reduce tension. we must follow the management of money and avoid our greed and A forex trader should know that the risks can be managed by knowing the amount of exposure that exists. Also if margins are kept to a minimum, it proves to be a helpful risk management strategy. And knowledge of where risks can be taken and how much margin that can be given to a particular market is another tool that will lead to risk reduction for traders.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job on advice no. 7. I have a bad experience with letting the position of floting loss until the weekend. and it made my weekend uncomfortable. I always think of my positions that suffered a 50% loss. I will not do it, because it is very painful. and we see it. I can go there. A forex trader should make his daily and no one will disturb him. So he can concentrate fully on his trading and make better trades. routine trading determines all the necessary factors that have an effect on its trade. He must choose the time for trad at that time when he is completely free to form another work

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should always try to follow your plan and be disciplined in the Forex trading market because your plan pays for you. You have to learn from your previous mistakes and never try to repeat your mistakes in the next trading session. No doubt, Forex trading is a risky market but you can get profit by taking advantage of this risk. Forex trading business is a good online business opportunity for all types of the traders from all over the World. Its not an easy task to get profit out of the market.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-19), QamarXulqi (2018-07-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 320 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)