+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 320 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SL settings and cut profits are also good. and for me I chose not to trade on Friday. because I always end the MC today and I will not agree with you. follow trends and follow money management to avoid margin calls. this is one example because you are new here. I chose the lot size by dividing 1000 based on the value of the fund.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayubsaber80 will become famous soon enough ayubsaber80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohat ki ache daily routine apnay share ki hai bhai sb. As a trader we have to follow these tools and rules regularly, because is kay ilawa ab humaray pas or koi chance nahe hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see the usual actions before they start competing in Forex trading are processing charts at 1 minute or 5 minutes and start developing technical indicators that I work on and then trade and because this locking technique is part of Traffic and traders to open positions here in need good analytical skills

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those are some of the figures that must be taken. Forex trading is a term commonly used for forex trading. As someone who wants to spend money on currency trading, people must understand the basics of how this currency industry functions. Currency trading can be facilitated for beginners to understand it and this way. and forex business is trading that requires daily analysis for success of this business because this business is a risky business. I know that every forex business trader is analyzing the success of this business because this business is a worldiwde business. I follow the rules of the forex business every day.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow a single trade and after getting or losing a trade I don't open a trade anymore. After losing trades, the account money becomes lower and the margin also becomes if we trade with the previous volume. So every day I follow this strategy. and the arrangement of sl and tp can always save us from sudden big losses ... obviously trading news can give us a big advantage if we can take advantage of news impacts ... be disciplined in life and trade both are very important in my view

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before doing this business I was just a student and my focus was only on studies but when I realized about this business I changed my routine and now I spend most of my time on the internet looking for knowledge about forex and your first point of saying it all. The news must be respected and listened to every day. People ignore usage and only consult technical analysis when they trade and they are usually slaughtered by big news events.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right i am agree with all what you said us i think tht when all the trader read this rules beleive me they never lost for example when you see that the trend will go up you should never sell enter just with the bying etc and you should also keep in your strategy and dont change it at all

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,648 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan agar hum daily rountine ko must felllow krey gye to humen he khud ko profite hota hein humen trending krnay main be eassy rehta hein ur humen ins ub chezon ki be samjh be ay jati hein jo nhi pata hoti hain

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha sahi kaha bhai apne trend is our friend agar ham trend ke ulta trade karenge to success milna bahut mushkil hai hamare liye isiliye mai hamesha trend dekhta hu market aur usi hisab se hi apni starrgy build karta hu and now it is very helpful for me in my trading

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are say the right and i am agree with you. I think that we are note the daily base issue and discuss the trader / expert trader. Than we are preform the good and earn the money regular. Daily base issue is very important and remove the mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 320 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)